• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warrior system ar15

Jason a

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2024
Texas
Does anyone know anything about warrior system ar15? My local gun shop has started carry them but can’t find much info on them.

Does anyone know anything about warrior system ar15? My local gun shop has started carry them but can’t find much info on them.
I had never heard of them until I saw your post. They appear to be a decent rifle. However, their MSRP seems prohibitive at 1499. I suppose street price puts them around 11-1200. At those prices, I can think of several other manufacturers, known variables, that you can get into also. I read that they have a single stage trigger. If you are newer to the AR platform, this is not gonna mean much to you, but for the price of the rifle, that trigger better be damn good.

Right now, the firearms market is in the gutter. Both new and used guns are selling at prices that are significantly below the market value that they were at the height of Trump's presidency. If I were in your shoes, OP, I'd be haunting the classifieds of this site and ar15.com for a used rig.

Just my two cents...

It don’t look like a bad rifle, but 1000.00-1500.00 I would lean towards more proven rifles. LMT is alway a great choice.

Reactions: FALex and Jason a
Just to reiterate what others have said:
To me, the barrel is the thing I look at hardest. A lot of "great rifles" out there that I pass on because they don't have the "right" barrel (for me).

If you don't really know what you want, I'd consider either of two routes:
Since you don't know, just get what seems good, and if you're happy with it, then it's a win/win.

Or, ask others and get a consensus (or look for the advice from folks who seem to think like you do), and go with one of their recommendations.

To me ... in this day and age ... quality manufacturers products are worth more your coin than some boutique brand ... Q Sugar Weasel is $1500 bucks ... with all the things you need in a quality rifle ...

I’m pretty impressed with my Sabre as well so far. Quality parts, a company with a great warranty, and around a grand depending on the model.

Reactions: thehun