• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos WartHog rifle

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I got to have a LOT of fun with a rifle from Capt Creedmoor. Pictures suck as is usual from me. I will try to get cleaner pics later, but for now these will have to do. It is his "baby" that he is putting into semi-retirement and we dolled it up in a quite unique way before being put to pasture. It is an A10 Warthog inspired theme with the barrel as if it were the GAU8. Stock is done using Duracoat and the metal is all heat cured cerakote.

Re: WartHog rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want one now </div></div>

Me too.

Love it!
laugh.gif

That is one sick ass looking rifle. If it shoots half as good as it looks, you couldn't miss anything.

Holy crap.....that is freakin' awesome!
I love it.

I've always thought a Ukrainian Flanker paint scheme in camo-ish colors would look cool on a rifle stock...... or maybe a warbird with invasion stripes.

I can't help it, I'm an airplane geek first.
I can't tell you how much I love that rifle!

Nothing in this world inspires fear like an a-10, it's a thing of (dark) beauty.

Nicely done!

I'd like to see something done like an f-117 now, lol.

That is hands down the best paint job to have graced the pages of the 'Hide to date
wink.gif

That's one of the most creative paint jobs I've ever seen on a rifle, it's awesome! Keep up the good work.

My most favorite plane and gun used for a rifle paint job?!
Just amazing! That is all I can say!
Respect Sir, awesome job!!!

Damnnnnn I dig it. you ever paint cars, me and sister ride around in a 69 dayton that needs spme paint. I just installed a foot print gas pedal and a paint job like that would be titts

Its a damn shame to retire that rifle...... But it goes with style!