• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s was he right or wrong????

Re: was he right or wrong????

i listened to the 911 call on youtube and was amazed that his dog just got killed, he is chasing the guys @ 110 mph for 4 counties and he is still very calm...

i think that he was right.... if it where me i probably would have shot the bastards...

Is he wear a Snipers Hide hat! He controlled him self alot better then i would have!

the moral path of righteousness and it's subsequent fury at loss of innocent life by those with no moral compass of their own- human or animal, trumps laws of mere men.

Besides, it was in Texas, they go by a set of rules that has no compassion for faggots on a joyride killin another man's dog.

I have said this about Marcus before and I stand buy it, He is a better man than I. True professional to not kill them but there is a little birdy in my ear saying he is biding his time until they get out. Mark my words...those fuckers will get what they deserve! Damn I can't believe this has happened to him. God Speed Dasy!

If you listen to the interview it sure as hell sounded to me like he fully intended to shoot the bastards and just never got a clear shot.