• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was I bad?

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
I got a PM to read and acknowledge the Hides rules, not sure what I posted to warrant this? It would be nice if the post in question was linked so I knew. Guess I will be more quite but I am sill confused at what rules I broke.

Thanks

Re: Was I bad?

Here is a real-time action photo of LL getting ready to ban all of you.

plankton.jpg

Yeah you are probably on the list. You better PM him and make it right.

That goes for anyone else who got the warning, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plankton!

ROFLMAO!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Proprietor of the Chum Bucket. He went to college too!

I think that the rules just come up every once in a while . A week or so ago I got the same thing . I personally don't find myself to be nearly as daring or brash as some so was confused as well but it seems that many got the rules page that day so I was not alone .

Got the rules too I hope it wasent something I said anyway I appologize if I heart sombody's feelings it's all friendly here

Thanks

I received a spanking yesterday! A close miss with being banned:(

That won't happen again as I enjoy the wealth of information found here and the amusement as well.

I think LL has it programmed into the system to send that message to everyone at some time or another. I got it last week, and I was being a good boy. No worries, I agreed with the message and pressed on.

you guys should not act ugly.
L L has a new machine that not only blocks
your posts,but disables your computer as well.
you cant even go to EBAY until he unlocks you ! ! ! !
yall be good now ya hear !

Brother, I got a personal nastygram :(, It was not pretty. I think the bruising is fading now.

I think some of the rules being sent out are to possible pretenders on the hide. That is if you are using multiple IP address, or folks posing on the site to insight comments that are inflammatory and might be used by Chris Mathews or MSNBC. Something for someone anywhere in the media to embarras to grab onto and make us look bad at the Hide.