• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was I on a TV show? WTF is with people

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So I had to look around for a hidden camera

I go into a Starbucks, get a drink and catch up on some emails real quick.

As I sit down

A saggy ass older Russian woman walks in wearing a one piece swimsuit and get a drink, this is NOT by the beach or a pool, ok odd, but whatever

Less than a minute later a super ghetto looking black couple walks in with…I shit you not…a bucket of fried chicken, sits in the corner and proceeded to lip smack the ever loving shit out of that chicken, not ordering anything from the bucks and making the whole place small like ghetto bird

I’m looking around for like borat to jump out or something, nope.

This is in S FL, higher dollar area, I’d wager there’s at least 2 or 3 exotic cars in the parking at any given time type of place.

TLDR, I’m not a city person and got to get the fuck out of here 😂

So I had to look around for a hidden camera

I go into a Starbucks, get a drink and catch up on some emails real quick.

As I sit down

A saggy ass older Russian woman walks in wearing a one piece swimsuit and get a drink, this is NOT by the beach or a pool, ok odd, but whatever

Less than a minute later a super ghetto looking black couple walks in with…I shit you not…a bucket of fried chicken, sits in the corner and proceeded to lip smack the ever loving shit out of that chicken, not ordering anything from the bucks and making the whole place small like ghetto bird

I’m looking around for like borat to jump out or something, nope.

This is in S FL, higher dollar area, I’d wager there’s at least 2 or 3 exotic cars in the parking at any given time type of place.

TLDR, I’m not a city person and got to get the fuck out of here 😂
Well at least BLM didn’t make a withdraw on the way out! 🤣

Funny thing is, those other folks were looking at you wondering where the candid camera crew was hiding.

Funny thing is, those other folks were looking at you wondering where the candid camera crew was hiding.

Funny thing is no professional people ever go to Starbucks to get a $5 drink and do emails…never 😂

Funny thing is no professional people ever go to Starbucks to get a $5 drink and do emails…never 😂
I'm just saying in this crazy world...

The Russian babe was probably sweating her ass off because it wasn't -10° and wondered why everyone was overdressed.

And the chicken couple were thinking this chicken sure is good, why don't nobody else have a bucket.

The Russian babe was probably sweating her ass off because it wasn't -10° and wondered why everyone was overdressed.

And the chicken couple were thinking this chicken sure is good, why don't nobody else have a bucket.

Well played sir

You mean they axed demselves “why don’t nobody else have no bucket, Le-shasenewua?”

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
I was thinking I needed more a banjo, bare feet and jean shorts, walk up “all that lip smackin..you got a purty mouth”

Lol, I mean if we care going to go to the shittiest of race stereotypes, fuck it, go all in

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
odd. maybe so.fl? it's weird anyway. in miami at least,good coffee is common everywhere. here no.cent. fl. starbucks has an obvious collection of libby dorks in attendance. unfortunately if want even just decent coffee,must use it. not many small shops around like cuban places in miami.

White guy goes in and tries to eat without buying anything, probably won't work out the same way. She gots the fried chicken privilege.

White guy goes in and tries to eat without buying anything, probably won't work out the same way. She gots the fried chicken privilege.

I’ve seen them let bums “nest” there, you know when they bring all their bags of trash in with them and just sit there and not buy anything, hard to tell the color of said bum with all the dirt, but pretty sure some were white.

Problem with cafes, most are run by liberals, they let the shit in, big heart/small brain, then expect affluent people to want to hang out and drink overpriced drinks, I mean if I’m paying mostly for the atmosphere bum nests or lip smacking ghetto chicken ain’t it.