• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was Joan Rivers Obama'd

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    1695915164085.png

Don't forget the cook. A very good swimmer learning to paddle board drowns in 8' of water. Ok I guess it could happen, board konks him in the head, face down, dead. But......the dude was nude? Clothes found "some distance away". Rumor of a book, Old obummer letters talking about his like of gay sex.....just too much.....ahh what going on here.

Take a good look at that above photo of the dude in the green dress, that is the next Pres of the United States.

Reactions: BurtG
    Don't forget the cook. A very good swimmer learning to paddle board drowns in 8' of water. Ok I guess it could happen, board konks him in the head, face down, dead. But......the dude was nude? Clothes found "some distance away". Rumor of a book, Old obummer letters talking about his like of gay sex.....just too much.....ahh what going on here.

Take a good look at that above photo of the dude in the green dress, that is the next Pres of the United States.
    Speaking of the cook, here's the thread on him.....

Reactions: BurtG
    Hussein calls he/her by the first name of Michael. Skip to 1:30 for his comments.

For me the bottom line is Michelle can actually make him/her self look decent with plenty of makeup. Eleanor on the other hand couldn't be helped.

While we're on the subject of ugly; who takes first place for the ugliest first daughter? Margaret Truman or Chelsea Clinton? And did anyone notice that all the ugly ones are democrats?

He/she is still hotter than Eleanor Roosevelt. 😏

I get my hackles up when this comes up. People think of her when she is an old worn thin woman, not when she was in her prime. The pure shit FDR put her through is for the ages, after he cheated on her they never slept in the same bed again rumor says, but she still took care of him, working his legs to keep him at least able to stand and shuffle. And yes she did it for her own reasons. But I can't find much fault with how she used her "power".

And one last tidbit not many people know, do you know what Eleanor Roosevelt's maiden name was.....I will give you a hint, she did not need to change it when she got married.

In her prime I would give her about a 7.
    1695984171460.png

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    I get my hackles up when this comes up. People think of her when she is an old worn thin woman, not when she was in her prime. The pure shit FDR put her through is for the ages, after he cheated on her they never slept in the same bed again rumor says, but she still took care of him, working his legs to keep him at least able to stand and shuffle. And yes she did it for her own reasons. But I can't find much fault with how she used her "power".

And one last tidbit not many people know, do you know what Eleanor Roosevelt's maiden name was.....I will give you a hint, she did not need to change it when she got married.

In her prime I would give her about a 7.
    View attachment 8237826

Everyone looked great when they were young.