• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was there an offer made?

Chet Punisher

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2011
I checked out the twitter stuff mentioned in a previous thread. I understand that twitter can be a hot mess, but from what I read, Frank did offer those guys five spots in some upcoming competition. Did he not follow through with it? Look like those guys raised like $5000 to send five guys.

I read a tweet today saying they have been trying to get a hold of Frank on twitter and on here and several people have been banned.

I’m not looking to start anything, but wouldn’t the honorable thing to be to contact them and at least explain why you aren’t following through with your challenge? I also read that Frank personally offered an AR15 to the winner.

Attachments

• 87878A89-D9EA-4922-8F5B-E6618FFE200E.jpeg
    87878A89-D9EA-4922-8F5B-E6618FFE200E.jpeg
    837.7 KB · Views: 272
If I recall frank offered them everything they wanted in the post on here and all they did was squak and deflect and come up with excuse after excuse.

They arent looking to actually shoot, they want to swing their micro penises around and talk shit.

If I was frank ide ignore them too...dude has 0 obligation to continue to:

1) indulge their bullshit when it's obvious they don't actually want to try and back it up

2) indulge the "challenges" of every autistic with something to prove

Although, my offer to shoot against them in the 100m dildo launch still stands

Last edited by a moderator:
But from all I gathered, including their GoFundMe, is that they are serious. They said they had the guys lined up. Why not contact the guy and try and bridge this divide? From all I read, and it was quite a bit, there were insults made from both sides.

Again, why not just give them the five spots they were promised and see what happens?

But from all I gathered, including their GoFundMe, is that they are serious. They said they had the guys lined up. Why not contact the guy and try and bridge this divide? From all I read, and it was quite a bit, there were insults made from both sides.

Again, why not just give them the five spots they were promised and see what happens?
I can start a go fund me right now and raise 5k in an hour.....that's not proof of any serious intent.

Frank said he would accommodate them and then they stated bawling about "hur dur no feds" and coming up with any number of excuses not to shoot.

At that point it was clear they were just trolls.

Also, what kind of man goes on Twitter to complain another man won't pay for shit for him?......sounds like something a fucking soy boy pussy would do.

Why do these autists deserve any respect?..much less free shit?

If I wanted to challenge frank....or anyone else .....ide shoot them a PM and ask what was the next match they were shooting so I could sign up as well......

Not go on some attention whoring tirade demanding they pay for my shit

I can start a go fund me right now and raise 5k in an hour.....that's not proof of any serious intent.

Frank said he would accommodate them and then they stated bawling about "hur dur no feds" and coming up with any number of excuses not to shoot.

At that point it was clear they were just trolls.

Also, what kind of man goes on Twitter to complain another man won't pay for shit for him?......sounds like something a fucking soy boy pussy would do.

Why do these autists deserve any respect?..much less free shit?
Can you point out the tweet where they made excuses? I didn’t see those. I read the tweets were they needed more than twelve hours to get the guys lined up. I’m glad you have a group of people who can raise that kinda cash that fast. I have no idea what position those guys are in that they might need help flying, driving, sleeping and eating at the competition.

I checked out the twitter stuff mentioned in a previous thread. I understand that twitter can be a hot mess, but from what I read, Frank did offer those guys five spots in some upcoming competition. Did he not follow through with it? Look like those guys raised like $5000 to send five guys.

I read a tweet today saying they have been trying to get a hold of Frank on twitter and on here and several people have been banned.

I’m not looking to start anything, but wouldn’t the honorable thing to be to contact them and at least explain why you aren’t following through with your challenge? I also read that Frank personally offered an AR15 to the winner.

stirring-the-pot-gif-2.gif

The excuses were made right here, on the Hide, where Frank made his offer....seen by hundreds if not thousands of SH members.

The equivocating "yabuts" and "onlyifs" started almost immediately...
Can you show me the thread where this went down?

If I recall frank offered them everything they wanted in the post on here and all they did was squak and deflect and come up with excuse after excuse.

They arent looking to actually shoot, they want to swing their micro penises around and talk shit.

If I was frank ide ignore them too...dude has 0 obligation to continue to:

1) indulge their bullshit when it's obvious they don't actually want to try and back it up

2) indulge the "challenges" of every autistic with something to prove

Although, my offer to shoot against them in the 100m dildo launch still stands
View attachment 7635447
Is this still available

Reactions: BoilerUP
So, this is what I have gotten from this thread...

Some douches came onto Snipers hide and started running their cock holsters about how awesome they are at shooting. It went on long enough that Lowlight said “Put up or shut up.” They douches all said “well, we would but.” Frank said “well, fuck off.” Now the douches are on twitter talking about how Lowlight is welching on a bet...

Is that a reasonable summary? If so, I don’t have any more to see...

I think it got nuked after it became obvious the twitter tards weren't interested in competing, only complaining and making excuses.

Some douches came onto Snipers hide and started running their cock holsters about how awesome they are at shooting. It went on long enough that Lowlight said “Put up or shut up.” They douches all said “well, we would but.” Frank said “well, fuck off.” Now the douches are on twitter talking about how Lowlight is welching on a bet...

Close, but they came in directly calling frank out and challenging him to a shooting match........

Apparently they were pissy because frank trained some feds or some shit and came in saying frank sucked and they wanted to challenge him....frank was like,"fuck it retards let's go, I'll even pay for you to come out"

They then claimed they they didn't want to because feds would shoot their (likely imaginary) wives or some shit

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate and lash

Pretty much. A group of twitter neck beards ran their collective sucks that Clint Smith be dismissed entirely because one of his viewpoints didn't align with theirs. Frank had his back, called them poors and they kicked the door in with their submit or die small mindedness. Hilarity ensued.

From what I can tell, it happened on Twitter not here. And it mostly happened over an day. I can only read one side of the story since I can’t find anything on here.

You guys do realize Twitter in no way resembles or reflects how folks actually think in the real world right? Just asking.

Reactions: Ravenworks

nah. frank got jumped on twatter for giving some respect to somebody the twats didn't like, and then they further castigated him for daring to train law enforcement elements that the twats perceive as the enemy.
then they decided to bring the argument here.

eventually the thread was locked and we were asked not to attempt discussions with any of them because "they reported us", whatever that means.

From what I can tell, it happened on Twitter not here. And it mostly happened over an day. I can only read one side of the story since I can’t find anything on here.
It absolutely happened here; @lowlight nuked the thread after a few days because it went Full Retard and then some.

nah. frank got jumped on twatter for giving some respect to somebody the twats didn't like, and then they further castigated him for daring to train law enforcement elements that the twats perceive as the enemy.
then they decided to bring the argument here.

eventually the thread was locked and we were asked not to attempt discussions with any of them because "they reported us", whatever that means.
So the threads are gone?

It absolutely happened here; @lowlight nuked the thread after a few days because it went Full Retard and then some.
OK, so the threads here are gone. How on earth would I be able to find them then? Guess I’m a little bitch for not being able to find deleted posts. Sigh…

There were several threads. They had no value to this site and were nuked. You're welcome to return to twitter and only believe what is written there. No one will mind.

Reactions: 308pirate and lash
There were several threads. They had no value to this site and were nuked. You're welcome to return to twitter and only believe what is written there. No one will mind.
Hence why I asked in the Bear Pit…

OK, so the threads here are gone. How on earth would I be able to find them then?
You can't, cuz they were deleted...but they absolutely were here.

The Twitter neckbeards came, acted like a bunch of 11 year olds playing Call of Duty for the first time using every curse word known to the internet, argued with the reason of your standard Twatbook user, talked a *lot* of shit about things they know nothing about, and when Frank offered them free entry into his competition they demurred like a motherfucker.

These Twitter clowns are living in an echo chamber of righteousness, not reality, and make every law-abiding gun owner look bad.

Alright, well, thanks to those who answered my questions. Wish I could read the threads, but I understand that he can’t have some stuff on the forum.

If you are not looking to start anything you should let it go.

So some poors who can’t even afford to shoot a match, and had to make a gofund me to do so, talked a bunch of shit and are continuing to do so? Is that correct?

The LR competition sports just continue to get gayer and gayer the more micro penised mouth breathers come along. I swear the women in the sport are less dramatic than the guys.

So after reading all of your posts here, most of which are all in this very thread, I find myself asking just what is your relationship with said Twatters? It’s a reasonable question if you consider that you’ve been a member since 2011 and prior to this post had only posted a whopping 10 times. With all of the other actually pertinent things posted daily on this site, you chose this very fucked up incident to make your stand.

Just a SWAG, but I’m guessing that you were one of those that wanted a free spot and now that it’s gone, it tastes like missed opportunity. Pretty close am I? 😉

Oh, and thanks for the afternoons entertainment. 👍🏻

The fun and games ended when the hide was targeted.

I expect this thread to go away soon too.

So some poors who can’t even afford to shoot a match, and had to make a gofund me to do so, talked a bunch of shit and are continuing to do so? Is that correct?

The LR competition sports just continue to get gayer and gayer the more micro penised mouth breathers come along. I swear the women in the sport are less dramatic than the guys.
You should hear them bitch about "prize tables"

Literal man children

the offer is sincere

they can show up to the match, it's open, they are covered as promised If they do

One person sent me a DM on Twitter, I am off Twitter... clearly, and they know why

Once they tried De-Platforming the site as they did, we have nothing else to discuss, they even said, I was free to disengage with them, so i did...

I get they want some match details and want to learn totally understandable to want information upfront, Google it... less interaction with this group the better

the email I received was very nice, Andy the emailer was sincere which I appreciate it,

Also please do not "Attack" anyone or post Erotic Enticements up, this is exactly what they complained about don't feed them

Be polite and send them back to where they came from ... don't need the headaches of them trying to twist things in order to take the site offline

I can't help but feel like Frank caught an STD on twitter and gave it to The Hide.:ROFLMAO:

Do we need to get tested?

Ya,

It's worse than Covid too because you don't know what the symptoms will be ...

I was having a bad day, banged a hooker bareback and definitely caught something,

I am hoping it will be a shot and my pipes cleaned vs something long-term.

The less said about it, the better, from every standpoint, so please don't say dumb stuff, they will only complain (already got the report for an "insult", they don't get SH is Rated R so we have to operate as if this is a G Rated Website until this wave passes.

They are welcome to shoot the Cup, we will cover their match fees as promised.

Nothing else was, this is still technically a competition, I would recommend practicing or at least finding people who have shot these types of matches before to spin you up

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Namekagon
No

the contact they were looking for just happened this afternoon,

the DM was sent at 1:20 my time I responded at 3PM

No other messages were sent to me about this ... they are just talking on Twitter in conversations I am not part of ...

Tree falls in the forest, and I am not even on that continent, so it never happened in my book