• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was this secretly AJ...

Am I the only one that found the end of the article weird.

"Lash’s neighbours said they too were told Lash had worked for the CIA and found him odd. One employee of the Casa Nostra restaurant saidLash and Nebron-Gorin had eaten most of their meals there for the past seven years. Invariably, Lash would order raw filet mignon."

The end. Hard stop. Just seems like the author lost interest and stopped writing...

Well now we are talking a collection.
As far as the story, I like how the media tries to dramatize everything. It isn't 2001, a car worth $100,000 isn't as big of deal as it used to be (even though all 3 of mine don't add up to that).

Inside his own head, Jeffrey Alan Lash was a secret government operative under constant surveillance by the CIA, the FBI or both.

51d0glYGw%2BL._AC_UL320_SR224,320_.jpg

1,200 guns? Damn...I hope they didn't send them to the Benchmade plant...

I am buying that condo. No telling what is in the walls. $

Am I the only one that found the end of the article weird.

"Lash’s neighbours said they too were told Lash had worked for the CIA and found him odd. One employee of the Casa Nostra restaurant saidLash and Nebron-Gorin had eaten most of their meals there for the past seven years. Invariably, Lash would order raw filet mignon."

The end. Hard stop. Just seems like the author lost interest and stopped writing...
I’ll finish! Then he would go home and shit 168bthp! He’s distant kin to a man called, The ammo man!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Uh, um.... well.... we did have a member on the hide here named @lash ..... do we still?

Just checking!!!! ;)
Lolol! LMFAO!

I, unfortunately, am neither rich nor living in California. I am actually still with you (may God rest your souls) and eccentricity may be up for discussion, but I am not fortunate enough to own that many firearms.

However, I do think that "they" are out to get me...they're everywhere, everywhere I say! You know...it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!!

1550885283398.png

That was a funny movie.
I guess the little mick is better than a few gold coins in the hand.

Because every spy stockpiles a thousand weapons at their personal home and tells everyone about it!

I wonder if all 1200 were "California Legal"? Or if that's just how a person has to live in order to own a firearm in CA?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Because every spy stockpiles a thousand weapons at their personal home and tells everyone about it!

I wonder if all 1200 were "California Legal"? Or if that's just how a person has to live in order to own a firearm in CA?

I would bet that he probably has a SHIT TON of high historical value, museum grade stuff. Most of these might even be Class III items, belt-feds, etc. Somebody just does not collect weapons on this level without scooping up rare specimens that only exist as history textbook photographs. Whoever takes possession of this stash is likely going to become one of the richest people in that state.........But because it is California, there is little chance that these items will go to safe hands. It would be heartbreaking if these weapons end up in a scrap pile and turned into bus stop benches or some other shit like that.

I would bet that he probably has a SHIT TON of high historical value, museum grade stuff. Most of these might even be Class III items, belt-feds, etc. Somebody just does not collect weapons on this level without scooping up rare specimens that only exist as history textbook photographs. Whoever takes possession of this stash is likely going to become one of the richest people in that state.........But because it is California, there is little chance that these items will go to safe hands. It would be heartbreaking if these weapons end up in a scrap pile and turned into bus stop benches or some other shit like that.

They probably already went to Benchmade for disposal and are now part of a nimravus or something.