• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Washington Post Reviews ‘Every Possible Regulatory Change’ Made Under Trump, Finds None Contributed to East Palestine Train Derailment

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

The Washington Post reviewed “every possible regulatory change” that was made under the Trump administration and found that none of them contributed to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

“We decided to examine every possible regulatory change made under Trump that could be related to the accident and assess whether it could have made an impact,” read a review published Monday by Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post.

“From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident,” Kessler added.

The review of “every possible regulatory change” made under Trump was conducted after U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was called out for falsely claiming that a proposed rule withdrawn in 2018 (under the Trump administration) had contributed to the train disaster in Ohio.

Anyone that legit thinks this was “Trump’s fault” is really, really retarded.

I’m not saying that to be funny and/or insulting either. I mean that sincerely
The very sad thing is because the news said it tons will believe it. Trust me I know some people who do.

Reactions: The D
The Left blaming everything under the sun on Trump just keeps getting more and more ridiculous everyday. Remember when Jimmy Kimmel was trying to blame Trump for his son being born with heart problems? Us Conservatives didn't like Obama, especially his 2nd term, but did we run around blaming everything under the sun on Obama? No, we just blamed him for the actual shit he did.

Even if Trump implemented a bad policy Brandon and Buttplug own this shit now.

Good or bad you own whatever happens on your watch.

I once saw a CO CDR try to blame his company’s fucked up stats on the last commander during a QTB. Ass ripping he received was some Hellraiser level shit.

So if junior level officers can understand basic leadership principles what the fuck is Brandon & Buttplug’ excuse?

Reactions: 308pirate
Give it to me Daddy Pirate. I’m sure your right. You’ve been right about sooo much… like you know, the stolen election…. Which no one sane believes…
History is replete with "debunked conspiracy theories" that were later found to be true in great part or in whole.

There is so much actionable intel it's hard to figure out where to start.

History is replete with "debunked conspiracy theories" that were later found to be true in great part or in whole.

There is so much actionable intel it's hard to figure out where to start.
And yet zero action…