• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Washington winter steel shoot

creids98292

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Stanwood, wa
Hey everyone!
Here is the official post for the steel shoot I will be holding Dec 7 & 8 in Vantage, Wa. This will be a 2 day shoot and 160 rds at steel and in field conditions. Hopefully we will have good weather! The cost will be confirmed after you get your registration in via email. You will get a shirt, so please include your shirt size on the form. Food will be on you as well as drink. The only major rule is, you can bring whatever you want as long as you pack it. There will be stations that have rules to be followed and limited equip allowed. There will be 32 spots open and I will cut off reg when we hit that #. The ranges will be 1000yds and under with one being 1400yds. JC Steel is helping with targets so we should have plenty of steel to smack. We will fire the same stages both days, Saturday being weak hand and Sun being strong hand.
I would like everyone to be ready to shoot by 0900 on sat and we will adjust the start time on sun to what everyone wants. The Vantage motel is cheap and very close.
Please pass this info on to all who wanna shoot. I will provide directions after everyone registers. Closing is Nov 25.
If there are any questions please call me at Benchmark or on my cell 3609138607, text is fine also. This will be a cash payout just like my last match. 300 win mag and below.
I do need R/O's, so if you can't shoot and want a free slot in the next shoot, just let me know! Below is the reg form. If I missed anything, just let me know and I will clear it up.
Vantage winter shoot
Thanks,
Chris