• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wasn't I supposed to have been lectured with doom and gloom by Captain Potatohead on Tuesday?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    It's Wednesday. Now, I was out most of the day and at night shooting in the dark and all, but I seem to remember that Captain POTATUS was supposed to have his drooling ass wheeled out in front of everyone to read a bunch of doom, gloom, omicron and threatening bullshit off a teleprompter at us.

I remember this because last week, that soulless ginger cunt with absolutely zero redeeming qualities to the point that she'd still be a virgin after being locked up in a men's prison, kept saying that on Tuesday everyone that did not take the vaccine would have new things happening or whatever.

Well it's Wednesday. What's up?

They had the talk, was apparently a nothinburger

He didn't throw down the sweaty isotoner gauntlet

I thought he was set to announce on Thursday… tomorrow.

It's Wednesday. Now, I was out most of the day and at night shooting in the dark and all, but I seem to remember that Captain POTATUS was supposed to have his drooling ass wheeled out in front of everyone to read a bunch of doom, gloom, omicron and threatening bullshit off a teleprompter at us.

I remember this because last week, that soulless ginger cunt with absolutely zero redeeming qualities to the point that she'd still be a virgin after being locked up in a men's prison, kept saying that on Tuesday everyone that did not take the vaccine would have new things happening or whatever.

Well it's Wednesday. What's up?
    I really think your better off to have missed it? whatever it is? Everytime I hear those dipshits I think about how fucking stupid the cunts that voted for them are...

Reporter asked why he didn't have the tests ready for the public. Pedo Joe stated come on man the new variant surprise everyone over night. Pedo Joe's brain is running 6 weeks behind , there is no cure for stupid.

Would you have done what the Potato in Chief recommended if you had watched it?

It even sank in with Idaho Spud's speech writers that there are too many people saying Omicron is a nothing burger and the latest data doesn't support Omigeddon. They all told Golden Russet to keep clam about it, or look even stupider than he already does.

But he made it a point to say it was a patriotic duty to get vaccinated and if you felt like that wasn't enough and wanted to do more get the boosted. Fucking Moron

But he made it a point to say it was a patriotic duty to get vaccinated and if you felt like that wasn't enough and wanted to do more get the boosted. Fucking Moron
    Didn't watch it/him, never will. Did he tell the un-vaxxed to move to Canada ? You know, like a bunch of libs threatened to do (but never did) when DJT won ?

he did, i think. same mumbling bullshit as always.

Chicago and Boston mayors announced what is basically a vaccine passport to participate in society.

Reactions: 10ring'r and louu
    Biden said its all the unvaccinated's fault and he's ordering a bunch of free tests for everybody (seriously). You can apply for one through a website (TBA). ALso 1000 troops to help hospitals.

Also don't panic.

I thought there would be more and big prime time but I guess it was a whatever mid-afternoon PC

Our govt in action.

Biden said its all the unvaccinated's fault and he's ordering a bunch of free tests for everybody (seriously). You can apply for one through a website (TBA). ALso 1000 troops to help hospitals.

Also don't panic.

I thought there would be more and big prime time but I guess it was a whatever mid-afternoon PC

Our govt in action.
    which is pretty much the end of his official duty day...and nap time.

Also don't panic.

Our govt in action.

I was hoping there was also going to be an announcement in regards to firing Fauci.

Maybe next time. They really need to drop that guy.

Ok, three things,

1. In my wife's hospital system there is less than nineteen patients with covid. That's the whole system, not just one hospital. Yeah, yeah we all know how fake this hype is.

B. @TheGerman you crack me up man, all of your posts are awesome!

3. I fuckin love this forum! Hope we all don't get banned

• Haha
    Reactions: OldSalty2
    Who gives a fuck what that demented geriatric patient has to say? Not me!

Ok, three things,

1. In my wife's hospital system there is less than nineteen patients with covid. That's the whole system, not just one hospital. Yeah, yeah we all know how fake this hype is.

B. @TheGerman you crack me up man, all of your posts are awesome!

iii. I fuckin love this forum! Hope we all don't get banned
    FIFY...this is why we can't have nice things...fffffffffttt

You didn't notice, German, because you're still free (ish). Only the vaxxinated (and not many of them) give a fuck what that pathetic bag of oatmeal, his "ginger cunt", and the fascist left have to say anymore.

I think the rest of us are completely desensitized to words ending in "ist", "ism", "phobia", or "inated". Change my mind.
    lJ3IUB4r.jpeg

Also don't panic.

Our govt in action.

Lame.

They talk so much shit and then....nothing.

I was thinking that this might finally be when they literally full out threaten us. But no.

So can I order like 98709 tests a day because I keep thinking I have covid?

Lame.

They talk so much shit and then....nothing.

I was thinking that this might finally be when they literally full out threaten us. But no.

So can I order like 98709 tests a day because I keep thinking I have covid?
    Yeah but only in February when its up and running and only using the website they are making. But its free (Paid with your taxes ya rich bastard!)

No, that's not a joke. Well kinda in a way...

Is this real life? Is this an actual question
    Sheesh, I was being sarcasticle.

But you did seem to be awfully concerned about what Mashedtaters in cheese said at his "try to read off the teleprompter" TV show.

Yeah but I saw that shit last week already from some bullshit WH press release.

Since then it was all 'shits happening Tuesday'.
    joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Hang in there, we'll get through this, I know youre tired of this, we're all tired of this.
    - Joe Biden

Heres a breakdown of his speach.

Last edited:
    Sheesh, I was being sarcasticle.

But you did seem to be awfully concerned about what Mashedtaters in cheese said at his "try to read off the teleprompter" TV show.

I didn't want to miss out on the threats!

Where did the Larry Flint BOObs for Boosters in Vagas [sic] go?

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-23_003620_pbs.twimg.com.png

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-12-23_002525_www.google.com.png
      Opera Snapshot_2021-12-23_002525_www.google.com.png
      170.1 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:
    With this guy, we get the "Early Bird Special" press conferences that are over by 4pm. Nobody sees them and he doesn't miss dessert that way

I heard "someone" was going to address the nation... At 2:30PM EST? Naturally, I didn't pay any attention, because who addresses the nation at 2:30PM EST?

Not The President of The United States of America.

That would be idiotic.

Oh wait... Now it makes sense. Gotchya 😉

lol I dont know why, but that song has stuck with me since childhood. Driving around in the backseat of the car with the radio on, so as a child, youre stuck with whatever the parents have on the radio. Well, I remember this song like it was yesterday and leave it on whenever I come across it.

I've also said 'same as it ever was' to people more than a few times.