• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WATCH: Former High School Wrestler Takes Matters into His Own Hands When He Sees Vicious Thug Assaulting a Helpless Female Subway Employee

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

wrestler-subway.jpg

Viral video footage has emerged showing the moment a former high school wrestler and current welder named Gabriel Pitzulo took matters into his own hands when he saw a vicious thug assaulting an innocent female Subway employee.
As Fox News reported on Friday, the incident occurred at a local Subway shop on March 22 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The video footage opens by showing the suspect throwing items at the employee just as Pitzulo walks into the sandwich shop. The former wrestler springs into action when the suspect starts storming out of the Subway.
He grabs the lowlife thug and takes him down with a hard tackle. He then pins the suspect to the ground, and they grapple for several seconds before the perp is finally subdued.
A witness in the background can be seen making a call, presumably to the police, before the video cuts out.

WATCH:
NEW: Former high school wrestler Gabriel Pitzulo tackles crazed man who allegedly assaulted a Subway employee.
This kid would be going to jail if he did this in NYC.
After helping police make the arrest, Pitzulo said he wants men to start standing up for people again.
“There’s… pic.twitter.com/jnC6OXEh6i
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) April 6, 2024

Police later showed up and took the suspect into custody.
On Thursday, Pitzulo was invited as a Fox and Friends First guest to discuss what transpired. He first revealed more details about how nasty the suspect behaved.
“It was just another normal day at work, I was going to my local Subway where I go all the time,” Pitzulo told the hosts. “As I walked in, it was pretty hectic. People yelling, it was kind of loud.”
Pitzulo revealed the suspect also spit on the employee in addition to throwing objects at her. He told them that was the moment he decided to slam the suspect to the ground and hold him while witnesses locked the door and contacted the cops.
The former wrestler added there were “some words back and forth” between him and the suspect for a few minutes until law enforcement arrived. When the police got to the Subway, they let Pitzulo help them handcuff the perp.
“The cops got there. I helped him put the cuffs on, and they thanked me and told me what I did was very brave,” Pitzulo said.
Pitzulo closed with a message for young men in his situation: ignore the garbage talk regarding “toxic masculinity” and stand up for folks who cannot help themselves. In other words, men need to start being men again.
“I haven’t really been turning down interviews because I do want to get this out there for the young men. There’s a lot of talk nowadays of toxic masculinity, and I’m really trying to, you know, push this narrative that you should stand up for the people, innocent people, people in your local neighborhood. And, you know, that’s kind of what I take from it,” he said.

Man, I should set up a fucking psychic reading phone line.

Before watching these videos, I always know who and what the actors are.
Fellow psychic here as well. But we have to admit, it ain't too hard guessing the Amish are in someway involved in all of these cases ;)

Regardless, the white kid is lucky it wasn't in some leftist shit-hole like NYC. He'd be in jail now while the perp (always a Harvard grad, rocket surgeon) would be a martyr.

Reactions: 101st
Not my problem

This could have ended badly. When you in a fight like that you have to win. And sometimes winning results in death or serious injuries to the perp or yourself. Then you go to prison. And for what? A couple bucks worth of food? Chivalry on behalf of a democrap idiot working the counter? Do these people realize why all of this is happening? If people go on taking these huge risks to mitigate the damage of democrap policies then all that’s gonna do is prolong the pain. The only way stupid democraps will change is through painful consequences.

The two most life beneficial sports for kids to participate in high school are wrestling and cross country. Fuck all the typical team sports that get the crowds while greatly risking injury, wrestling gives you fighting ability and cross country gives you speed and endurance.

Those with kids, put your influence there if you can, girls too if they have a girls wrestling program.

He shouldn’t have intervened.
Not my problem
No he did exactly as he should have and what any decent man would do. I don’t blame you guys for your reaction considering I understand your fear of gov’t repercussions.

Gov’t doesn’t want people to intervene which is why the badged thugs along with the robed tyrants are used by politicians to make it as costly as possible to do so. This along with the revolving door of “justice” is an evil and intentional act to bring upon a planned outcome of increasing the criminal population while simultaneously forcing the decent to live among them. The non thinkers will continue the predictable pattern of accepting the daily dose of media/gov’t indoctrination that calls for a higher police presence for “safety” and the few that rule the many will gladly take steps to strengthen their authoritarian police state which is the plan all along.

Normal people intervening as brutally and often as possible is what it takes to lower the criminal population and resulting crime rates. “Not my problem” and “he shouldn’t have intervened” does the opposite and welcomes in the totalitarian police state with open arms. When the police are looked at as a larger threat than the street thug and treated accordingly, the power goes back to the people. Back the blue says nobody intelligent.

His back? Hopefully his fucking neck.

Someone else would have to cure cancer.
People will eventually have to protect each other from both the street criminal and more importantly the badged gov’t gang members if they want a place for their descendants to thrive. The latter being the much larger threat to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and the reason the world is going to shit in the first place as they serve and protect tyrants.

Reactions: BurtG
I’m talking about the good guy not the perp. Look up the district attorney of Marion County. Would you take that kind of risk?
No.

But I wouldn't be in Marion Co., much less any convenience store, fried chicken place or a McDonald's there.

Reactions: wheatkorn
I walked into my house one day to find my SIL (no ex SIL) being choked nearly
todeath by her ex-husband. He and I got into and I threw him.over my hip and he slammed (back first) him onto one of those old wood framed TV's (this was 25 years ago). It immediately paralyzed him, I thought for sure I was going to prison and could literally see my military career go down the toilet. Fortunately for me my SIL had his finger marks in bruising around her neck and couldnt speak clearly for almost a month. He eventually got the use of his legs back but was still walking with a limp 15 years ago when I last saw him. Ya gotta be careful how you slam somebody, I could easily have gone to the slammer if my SIL had not backed me up. I have not thrown someone in a fight since, even in practice.

The one statement I draw exception to is that the store clerk somehow deserved this because of how she voted. How do we know she is a dem just because she works there? How we know that she did not vote against allowing the neighborhood to become more dangerous?

So, yeah, thanks to defunding and getting rid of police, this problem will be more common and more regular citizens will get involved since people who just like the idea of killing each wish to get rid of police.

However, the drug gangs and tribal chieftains will restore order, only this time, without rule of law and courts and methods of holding enforcers accountable.

The one statement I draw exception to is that the store clerk somehow deserved this because of how she voted. How do we know she is a dem just because she works there? How we know that she did not vote against allowing the neighborhood to become more dangerous?

So, yeah, thanks to defunding and getting rid of police, this problem will be more common and more regular citizens will get involved since people who just like the idea of killing each wish to get rid of police.

However, the drug gangs and tribal chieftains will restore order, only this time, without rule of law and courts and methods of holding enforcers accountable.
What you are referring to is selective and weaponized law enforcement to achieve a predetermined end goal which is of course totalitarianism. Less police can easily lead to less crime and more individual freedom if the decent among us aren’t targeted when taking care of our own by the “defunded” police.

Look past the media talking points and really sit down and think critically if you are capable as you may surprise yourself when you challenge your accepted world view. I know I was.

Edit to add:
Another mistake is looking at law enforcement as only public safety. It’s a distorted and narrow sighted perspective. How do politicians achieve their twisted and evil agendas if not for the police that serve and protect them? This is the real purpose of LEO. Politicians don’t give a fuck about public safety. They use that term to steam roll the population. Look at things for which they are and not what you wish to be true.

Last edited:
Who the fuck eats at Subway ?
That is some nasty ass shit right there.

Here's a heads up for y'all.
Every meat they have is......turkey.
Ham = turkey
Roast beef = turkey
And so on and so on....

Another simple deciding factor.
Jared, the pedophile, was their spokesperson for YEARS.
'Nuff said.

That is exactly what wrong with a lot of the US. Too many pu sies that think, if they avoid correcting wrongs. It wont effect them. Just sit on your toilet and type out words. Real men act.

lol

Did you get a head start on 2030?

That is exactly what wrong with a lot of the US. Too many pu sies that think, if they avoid correcting wrongs. It wont effect them. Just sit on your toilet and type out words. Real men act.
It's not necessarily that I disagree with your statement as much as your assessment doesn't seem to account for not only are we in a litigious society but also in a "bizarro" world. Up is down, Left is right, Wrong is Right, etc. While their intervention may seem ethically or morally justified, assuming that they aren't immediately met with criminal charges for something along the lines of assault and battery, they have now opened themselves up to becoming the target of social justice attorneys who can and will rake them through the coals in court due to civil accusations.

Their name, face, and life's story is already out there tempting organizations with an agenda and deep pockets to fund an entire legal defense for the perpetrator spinning the narrative that they were in fact the victim/recipient of excessive force, racial profiling, whatever. The person doesn't care because he's not paying for the legal representation and is hoping for a large payout. The Good Samaritan in this story however can easily go bankrupt funding his legal defense against against such accusations, risk losing his current job and due to the media coverage defaming his character be looking at his entire adult life being otherwise unemployable in any career offering a living wage.

All of this risk is assumed and for what? Nothing changed with his intervention, the criminal didn't suddenly find Jesus and decide to repent and denounce his wicked ways. He may (temporarily) hold the moral high ground but at what cost to his livelihood and reputation? Furthermore, he is now giving interviews (presumably) without legal council and can likely bury himself later with the statements he's making while presently being held in the spotlight as a hero.

Again, I understand where you're coming from which is essentially along the lines of evil triumphing when good people fail to act but with that said- I tend to lean more towards 918v's opinion that it likely would have been in his best interest to not intervene if for no reason other that he now has everything to lose and nothing has been gained for that exchange.

Neither right nor wrong but rather the reality of the situation. This is the "bizarro" world we live in where the righteous are punished and the criminals are elevated and I think you'll agree that in the past several years there's been countless examples of this playing out in the courts and covered by the media.

-LD

Last edited:
What you are referring to is selective and weaponized law enforcement to achieve a predetermined end goal which is of course totalitarianism. Less police can easily lead to less crime and more individual freedom if the decent among us aren’t targeted when taking care of our own by the “defunded” police.

Look past the media talking points and really sit down and think critically if you are capable as you may surprise yourself when you challenge your accepted world view. I know I was.

Edit to add:
Another mistake is looking at law enforcement as only public safety. It’s a distorted and narrow sighted perspective. How do politicians achieve their twisted and evil agendas if not for the police that serve and protect them? This is the real purpose of LEO. Politicians don’t give a fuck about public safety. They use that term to steam roll the population. Look at things for which they are and not what you wish to be true.
Politicians steal your money through the IRS. Adam Schiff has no direct way of telling your local police chief to tase some old guy or give you a speeding ticket or however it was that some police officer crushed your groove.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
-LD---Your last paragraph just proves my point. We are in an age where the righteous acts, and people are not only persecuted, but targeted. We are at least, 10 years too late, in squashing this attitude. It is time for Godly men to be men. Stand up for Truth.

Reactions: Kamerad and Balor
-LD---Your last paragraph just proves my point. We are in an age where the righteous acts, and people are not only persecuted, but targeted. We are at least, 10 years too late, in squashing this attitude. It is time for Godly men to be men. Stand up for Truth.
If I failed to make my intention clear previously I apologize- I'm not attempting to come across as disagreeing with you or disputing your position by any means. I was merely trying to explain why I understood where 918v's post was coming from. Is it a shame where we are at, of course it is. Is your position valid, again of course. However the reality is that we have crossed the threshold of what I've been calling 'bizzaro world' where 'godly men who stand up' (to humbly make an attempt in paraphrasing you) are persecuted rather severely for 'doing the right thing'. So I don't think it's so much a matter of folks being apathetic to the current situation or being raised 'wrong', but rather people recognize this very real risk and are retreating to being concerned about only them, their families, and their best interests in the future because they can't financially afford to 'rest' on their moral laurels. And I don't blame them for that mindset either. I also believe this to be a 'feature' of the plan of our current 'great society' rather than a flaw that was decades into the making. But I digress.

Just one opinion of course but again- I'm not saying/implying that your position is 'wrong' from my perspective.

-LD

Reactions: PD DUMPER

Lets back up and see the when the deterioration began. At the turn of the century, society was fairly refined and civilized. LE wasn't a 911 call away and the answer to people's problems.

Out west, men handled their own problems and if there was a Sheriff he usually called on civilians to help him in a form of a posse. Many an outlaw was dispatched and their bodies put on display by town's people.

In the South, people, including local politicians, were determined to not have "Reconstruction" shoved down their throats and be punished by the indignity of forced homogenization.

Organizations that existed before the Civil War swelled in size and ruled with a rope and iron fist. People knew their place and did not get out of line. White women walking alone weren't even looked at, whistled at much less left lying in the street unconscious with their jaw broken and teeth knocked out. Call a white woman a 'whitebitch' and that feral learned a lesson, if they lived.

Modern society and it's men have been neutered and no longer allowed to handle it's problems. The wrestler that dared step up and handle that feral problem in the video is being targeted by a frustrated DA trying to figure out how to hang an assault charge on him like the white former Marine in the subway.

Reactions: Bbob and Ronws

I wouldn't be so sure how the store clerk votes. At least after what happened.

She walked pretty confidently around the dissatisfied customer on the floor to lock the door like she was used to that element and was disgusted.

Who knows though, she might be working that gig to support one and some pinky crotchfruit.

Last edited:
It really is a sad state to say....not my problem, but sorry this is what they world has made me. It is not my problem.

Now if it was one of mine, that would be different. Someone I don't know, I would not lift a finger.

Now the real sad part, if it is someone I just know.....I am not really sure what I would do, but sitting here all keyboard commando....not my problem.

Let’s not be so short sighted.

Nobody cares about petty theft enough to put themselves at risk. That’s not what this about. It’s about the precedent that’s set when we turn a blind eye to crime. It encourages the perp and others to commit more offenses at the expense of good people. Eventually, this problem will spiral until it lands on your doorstep.

I’d rather be a good man and do the right thing, even if means I take some lumps in the process.
I couldn’t respect a man that looks sheepishly at his feet when something like this happens.

We bitch about the decline in American values and then claim “not my problem” in situations like this. What the fuck is that about?

If you’re going to be a pussy, at least buy the few good men out there a beer when they step up to the plate.

I’m genuinely surprised that I’m not seeing headlines like “White Toxic Savage Ruthlessly Beats Black Man at Sandwich Shop” and Joy Reid on MSNBC has the poor, black victim on her show exposing the White Supremacy RACISM in High School Wrestling!

I’ll check back tomorrow. It’s only a matter of time.

Good thing he didnt choke the guy out. He would be sitting in a jail cell

First thing I thought of immediately. That was what they got Daniel Penny for. They were itching to play the race card and unfortunately, the mental case dying gave them exactly what they wanted.

Awesome Chad move by the wrestler here. Unfortunately good guys have to navigate a literal minefield of ludicrous standards set by the criminal-coddling left and must be aware of those even in the heat of a life or death emergency. It was supposed to be: "Act like a threat in public, ALL consequences resulting from it will be YOURS to deal with." It is like a firefighter being sued for "water damage" after he had saved a house from being burned down.
smiley_freak.gif

I’m genuinely surprised that I’m not seeing headlines like “White Toxic Savage Ruthlessly Beats Black Man at Sandwich Shop” and Joy Reid on MSNBC has the poor, black victim on her show exposing the White Supremacy RACISM in High School Wrestling!

I’ll check back tomorrow. It’s only a matter of time.

LOLhahah ... Don't think that those scenarios were not pinned-up on the cork board in their daily morning meeting brainstorming of choices. It's just that it was not meeting the full criteria for the daily bombardment of racial justice news to further chaos and division..

Reactions: TheHorta
Not my problem

I don't have qualified immunity and a badge.

Not my people not my problem.

If I don't know somebody well enough to be willing to take a jail sentence, or $20,000 in legal defense fees, or a knife to the ribs over them, then I'm not intervening.

They can deal with the problems they voted for.