• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WATCH: Harrowing footage of armored gunman being taken down by Texas police before Houston Veteran's Day Parade. Possible terrorist targeting parade.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • HOUSTON, TEXAS, NOVEMBER 11, 2021

Two days prior to the culmination of this incident, Elliot Lewis, who had an extensive criminal history, pulled up outside the Harris County Precinct 4 stationhouse and opened fire with a rifle, sending a barrage of bullets through the unoccupied lobby. On November 11, just before the Houston Veteran's Day Parade was about to begin, deputies spotted the same sedan that had been captured on the stationhouse's camera and a high speed pursuit began.

After a while, a SWAT vehicle blocked Lewis' sedan and the suspect got out, pointing his rifle directly at approaching officers. Deputies opened fire, striking Lewis multiple times. At one point, officers on both sides of the suspect were engaged in a crossfire. No cops were hit. Lewis was pronounced dead on the scene. He was also found to be wearing body armor.

VIDEO:

NEWS LINK:

Given the events of the past 2 months surrounding the Rittenhouse trial and this suspect's clear targeting of law enforcement, it can be assumed that the Houston Veteran's Day Parade had been a target on that day but Lewis was neutralized before he could make it there.

I guess the video shows the difference between soldiers and police. Soldiers know to avoide circular ambushes.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Man.

I have the perfect post for this.

Unfortunately it would result in me being banned.

😒

• Love
    Reactions: Bender
    I’d rather my buddy shoot the shooter than have shooter get me. Simple solution to crossfire or crowded back stop is to take a knee. Or just don’t miss. Great job.

Target fixation and tunnel vision. I bet he never saw anything beyond his target or anything left and right of it.
    The brain works that way for survival.
    Horrific demonstration of crossfire. When that cop was shooting his M4, there are cops directly in his line of fire.

Glad it worked out the way it did. That could have been a very bad case of friendly fire.

They want to shut down prisons , well that's one way to do it .

Reactions: diverdon
    Lemme guess, somewhere in the news article it says, "he was on the FBI's radar".

why tf is that peq15 mounted at the back of the handguard where his hand is going to block everything.
    Not uncommon at all for people who actually use them in a CQB setting.

Attachments

• 6F9614E4-98F4-421E-994E-E6E157630911.jpeg
      6F9614E4-98F4-421E-994E-E6E157630911.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 89
    HOUSTON, TEXAS, NOVEMBER 11, 2021

Two days prior to the culmination of this incident, Elliot Lewis, who had an extensive criminal history, pulled up outside the Harris County Precinct 4 stationhouse and opened fire with a rifle, sending a barrage of bullets through the unoccupied lobby. On November 11, just before the Houston Veteran's Day Parade was about to begin, deputies spotted the same sedan that had been captured on the stationhouse's camera and a high speed pursuit began.

After a while, a SWAT vehicle blocked Lewis' sedan and the suspect got out, pointing his rifle directly at approaching officers. Deputies opened fire, striking Lewis multiple times. At one point, officers on both sides of the suspect were engaged in a crossfire. No cops were hit. Lewis was pronounced dead on the scene. He was also found to be wearing body armor.

VIDEO:

NEWS LINK:

Given the events of the past 2 months surrounding the Rittenhouse trial and this suspect's clear targeting of law enforcement, it can be assumed that the Houston Veteran's Day Parade had been a target on that day but Lewis was neutralized before he could make it there.

At least there was a left handed shooter there. I approve this message along with all the other lefties out there that get overlooked so often.

Doc