• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Watch out for 300Norma1959. David Kenik.

Aviatorfreak

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2019
Watch out for David Kenik. 300Norma1959. He took my checks for a tanget Theta had deal done. And lied to me about selling it. He said it was damaged but sold it to someone else.

Watch out for David Kenik. 300Norma1959. He took my checks for a tanget Theta had deal done. And lied to me about selling it. He said it was damaged but sold it to someone else.
Are you out money?

About to be. Trying to get checks cancelled. He has been banned from hide and he won’t return my text

Looks like he's gone and you're back but I'm always skeptical of newbs selling shit. Should have been red flag from the beginning.

I had all the proof and text messages. He lied to snipershide.

I’m sure someone else has advice but I always check number of posts and reaction score and points before buying from a new member.

Reactions: Jcrios014
I’m sure someone else has advice but I always check number of posts and reaction score and points before buying from a new member.
That only works when people leave you feedback. Sometimes they don't and it is hard to build a rep score on a new forum. I have excellent feedback on HKPro but nothing here.. 🤷‍♂️

That only works when people leave you feedback. Sometimes they don't and it is hard to build a rep score on a new forum. I have excellent feedback on HKPro but nothing here.. 🤷‍♂️
FWIW, I always ask for it as part of the transaction. I say something along the lines "I'll provide feedback as soon as the item arrives." Once I leave feedback I pm the person letting them know I left feeding and if its not too much trouble I'd appreciate the same. So far im 18/20 feedback per transactions.

Reactions: brettb614