• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Watch out for TG!

Adam B

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2005
    grand rapids, michigan
    www.adamboynton.com
    I put out a WTB add for a TAC 13 and a new member TG! reached out to me with one for sale. When I asked about feedback from other forums or websites he replied

Hello Adam, Yes i do have feedbacks . I'm sure I have a feedback on one of the forums. I've registered in so many forums and had deals. don't remember the forum I have a feedback in but you can check me up on Falfiles or shotgunworld.com. I just joined the falfiles few months ago or so

I'll be sending you a copy of my Driver's license so you can know who by you're dealing with. Thanks.

Tony!

He then offered to send me a copy of his driver's license, if this isnt the worst looking fake I dont know what it
    bcaaa602-ef56-4ab6-9d57-c648052189d7 (1).jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Anb618
    Maybe the Commiefornia AG would be interested seeing how a government issued ID has been altered.

Reactions: brettb614
    It would have been nicer if you did the right thing and report him and instead of wasting our time here,

We have a report button to BAN These people, we have a system in place,

Not using the system is just as bad as what he is doing,

Let me tell you how stupid this post is, you didn't even link the guy so we can remove him.