• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch out for this loser hes a scammer

Shoeylarock4

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2021
Alberta, CA
Screenshot_20210911-162135_Instagram.jpg

I don't think David Roebuck 4679 is a member of this forum, so that makes it even more weird.

To be fair, if you go to that libertyarmz site...it looks sketchy as fuck.

I mean fuck yah then find out for yourself. Anywho he's selling ammo at pre pandemic prices. By the 1000s refused to ship until the shipping was paid(ammo already paid for) which is fine but couldn't provide an invoice. So he threw a hiss fit blocked us and took our money...

Two messages and it would seem you have a vendetta against this guy.

Did you join SH just to trash this guy? How do we know your story is true. We don't know you. You come here with this obscure post about some guy (who's not a member of the Hide) who scammed you. You want us to take you serious with that track record?

Within 4 hours of joining, you post this message without an introductory greeting, or anything that would indicate you are a member of the shooting community.

I bet if I cruised the internet, I'd find that you've gone to multiple firearm and outdoor web sites posting about this "scammer"? Would I be right?

Two messages and it would seem you have a vendetta against this guy.

Did you join SH just to trash this guy? How do we know your story is true. We don't know you. You come here with this obscure post about some guy (who's not a member of the Hide) who scammed you. You want us to take you serious with that track record?

Within 4 hours of joining, you post this message without an introductory greeting, or anything that would indicate you are a member of the shooting community.

I bet if I cruised the internet, I'd find that you've gone to multiple firearm and outdoor web sites posting about this "scammer"? Would I be right?

Sounds like a retribution tour.

Thought I'd be a decent guy. Go dangle yourself from a light pole.
Typically, it's frowned upon when someone (especially someone new) comes and drops a turn in the punch bowl. It smacks of internet revenge, with a story told only from one side.

That being said, we don't know everything that happened, and you may have out'ed a douche. So be it.

Publishing it as a first post, on a website/forum that they are not even a member of, is why you're catching flak.

Do yourself, and everyone else, a favor and delete or modify this thread. If you see the guy on THIS forum, have at ringing the alarm bell. But this is not a grievances platform to air dirty laundry that has no impact to the members here.

If you got ripped off I would be singing.......i'm leaving on a jet plane.....don't know when i'll be back again.

I checked out the site, an obvious scam. So many mis-spellings and unknown words, what is an amour? Dictionary says it is a secret love affair. So, they sell secret love affairs and "primmers".
They will also sell you an arm or two, as they are the best "arm dealers".
Their "testimonials" are also written by non-native english speakers.
The links for "contact us" and "mission statement" don't exist.

Kudos for the hardwork they put in creating the website.
I can understand the OP is pissed that he got ripped off. He could have posted the same information in a better manner.
It is always a good thing when someone alerts you to a scam website.

I checked out the site, an obvious scam. So many mis-spellings and unknown words, what is an amour? Dictionary says it is a secret love affair. So, they sell secret love affairs and "primmers".
They will also sell you an arm or two, as they are the best "arm dealers".
Their "testimonials" are also written by non-native english speakers.
The links for "contact us" and "mission statement" don't exist.

Kudos for the hardwork they put in creating the website.
I can understand the OP is pissed that he got ripped off. He could have posted the same information in a better manner.
It is always a good thing when someone alerts you to a scam website.
Sounds kinda like the Khyber Pass of gun websites, lol. Probably made by the same people.

Why can't he sell "firemans" in public? I'm not buying firearms from a guy on instagram period, even if he can spell.

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly