• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Watch out for Townhall90

Wanting To Buy

mizzou82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2021
Half Way, Missouri
Completely my fault as I posted a WTB Add and he responded and I didn't spot the signs and now I am Blocked ....Luckily it wasn't a huge amount but don't want him stiffing anyone else........PP was Harry Smith and he has a pic on paypal name on here was ..Townhall90 .......Buyers beware

Townhall90 started a new conversation with you at Sniper's Hide Forum.

Lapua 6.5x47 Brass

I have 2 sets of Lapua 6.5x47 brass for sale. First is 100 pieces of once fired. All are the same lot and will come with the correct blue box they came in In the pic. Second is 51 pieces of twice fired. These will come in the ziploc bag shown. All of it has been cleaned with walnut shell media. $100 shipped for the once fired and $55 for the twice fired.
I've attached pictures. Let me know if this work for you.

Thanks.

I wish I could but cant get to any page to do so........Conversation is gone and I am blocked .....the shot i posted above is what i found in my email

I reported him yesterday morning. It was clear to me english isn’t his first language although his mistakes were subtle and the photos he used are lifted from old posts in the exchange right here on the Hide.

Reactions: mizzou82
Tell me if this looks familiar @mizzou82? Click on it to read it.

0CD9BAA1-8F1E-4C8B-8A25-F9D0C3274A4B.pngCA7C57D2-168E-4EB3-B3E7-4DFAF4EEF2C5.png

I reported him yesterday morning. It was clear to me english isn’t his first language although his mistakes were subtle and the photos he used are lifted from old posts in the exchange right here on the Hide.
Ya I for sure should have saw some signs but was in a hurry and it wasn't a large amount so i just did it........I have gotten to complacent with members here being so great that I let him get me......