• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch what you are buying.....

Re: Watch what you are buying.....

I like the "instant Rambo". Maybe I should change my nickname from "Mall Ninja" to "Instant Rambo"

Just south of Seattle my ass!!! Bout an hour south.

I like the explanation of the night vision goggles...

From stolen or missing military grade equipment to Tim Tebow. Hard hitting news.

Here's a couple of quips that came to mind.

I wonder if any Counter Sniper scopes were stolen.
I wish I could own the night.
I thought a huge survival knife made you an instant Rambo.
Instant Rambo? Yes, it's down the same aisle as the Tang.
I always miss the great deals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just south of Seattle my ass!!! Bout an hour south.

I like the explanation of the night vision goggles... </div></div>

Hour? Really? Are you one of those guys in the left lane doing 10 under? Try 30 minutes lol...

They make it sound like these items were stole one at a time at various times? If its now hundreds, what the F were they waiting on? I would almost bet a soldier in that unit is going to be arrested soon on this, this stuff just does not disapear that easily!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulzeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaser sights </div></div>
LOL