• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch your children!

Re: Watch your children!

It sounds like they actually knew the guy. I guess that makes sense as I'd bet most of these cases are under similar circumstances. Just goes to prove that old adage: 'you think you know a person...'

i would lose my fucking mind if someone hurt my son like this...I'm losing my mind thinking about this poor little girl. Anyone down for some vigil action?

The sad truth is that this clown will get PC'd up and be out in under 7 with a plea deal. He will be a registered sex offender who will likely offend again.

Do away with protective custody for child molesters!!!!

Justice should be swift and complete...general population will assure that is just what happens.

My prayers for the girl and her family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prison tends to filter out people like him. He won't last long. </div></div>

Once again I find myself in complete agreement with you OGO. Could be a product of being and OGO myself.

Why do they continue to protect these fu*king bastards. When you pray on someone who cant defend themselves you forfeit whatever rights you had.

when do I get to throw my rock at him? public stoning anyone

Well he deserves worse then he will get... how about we all put a chunk of change to buy a 10" round dildo he gets anally F%$#@& everyday until he bleeds while in prison.....

...and Bernard Goetz was chastised for going vigilante...wonder if the local DA would prosecute for fucking this guy up?

I think a little snip snip would take care of the problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think a little snip snip would take care of the problem. </div></div>

Unfortunately its not that simple. Its scietifically proven that castration does not stop child molesters.

Brushchippers do.

I would beg to disagree and suggest that there has not been a properly large recent sample to make a proper scientific study.

(chemical studies are highly suspect, remove all of said ill used equipment and I think the studies would come out a lot different).

Ive cut thousands of calves in my life, steers will still try to breed other steers, dont know if passes over into humans. I think the only thing to stop it is a set of cement made shoes and a swim in the middle of the ocean.

Removal of his hands and penis and you'll probably see some positive results.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would beg to disagree and suggest that there has not been a properly large recent sample to make a proper scientific study.

(chemical studies are highly suspect, remove all of said ill used equipment and I think the studies would come out a lot different).
</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive cut thousands of calves in my life, steers will still try to breed other steers, dont know if passes over into humans. I think the only thing to stop it is a set of cement made shoes and a swim in the middle of the ocean.</div></div>

The problem seems to be more in that these types of things, while playing themselves out sexually, are often not sexual at their core. They tend to be more issues of domination, and the need to degrade and defile the opposite sex. Mommy problems. So castration doesnt work.

Burushchippers do.

jcfd2201 said:
The sad truth is that this clown will get PC'd up and be out in under 7 with a plea deal. He will be a registered sex offender who will likely offend again.

Do away with protective custody for child molesters!!!!

Justice should be swift and complete...general population will assure that is just what happens.

And by being in PC it costs the tax payers even more.
If I was locked up on a gun crime I would be bunking w/ charlie manson this piece of shit
will be hidden away where no one can get at him. It makes me sick.
I will say this if it was my daughter this would have been a diffrent outcome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats some sick shit </div></div>

First thought in my head

As others have stated, beyond <span style="font-weight: bold">BEYOND</span> sick!!

"Cures" for people that rob, sure. "Cure" for alcoholics, if they're committed enough and a good planetary alignment, yes. "Cure" for smoking? Kind of the same answer as alcoholics.

"Cure" for this sick S.O.B. ? Only comes in the form of supersonic lead, or rat poison, or 10-inches of cold steel, or better yet, if "DEXTER" is for real somewhere, have him administer his deed!! (LOVE that show!)

People wonder why my kids are never more than two arm reaches away!!!!

Prayers to the family of the daughter. Prayers that one of my wishes is administered onto the sick perp bastard ass cold-hearted waste of the Earth's oxygen!!

-G45

Taking my 4 year old nephew to Disney and Seaworld next week. Luckily, he doesn't ever leave the side of a family member.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prison tends to filter out people like him. He won't last long. </div></div>

Unfortunately this always isn't true. I was watching a prison documentary a while back and because they are expected to be treated badly by the other prisoners they are seperated from general pop in some places.

If this were my daughter there is no way that he would make it to sentencing unless I knew someone that was on the inside.

It reminds me of one of the best vids that I've ever seen.

Some piece of shit molester was caught across state lines and was being extridited back to the original state. I guess that the child's father caught news of the extridition and some pertinent info because when the perp and the federal marshalls were walking through the airport he was there to meet them.

The father was standing at a payphone and shot the asshole at point blank range right in front of the federal marshalls and the local news. The perp didn't make it.
smile.gif

If I remember correectly he even got off with a really light sentence arguing temp insanity.

All these fuckers should die slow painfull deaths.

P.S. Anyone that uses the phrase "Violence insn't the answer." is a fucking puke that should also be beaten. When we let assholes act this way without possibility of revenge/physical harm/death we are in a way inviting more fuck-ups to act in the same manner.