• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch your mouth.....

From this moment forward any and all words will be twisted to fit their agenda. This will be the new age of Minority Report where crimes will be "predicted" instead of comitted.

And yet the Antifa folks seem to be perfectly fine posting videos, pictures and statements online with their weapons threatening to kill those the communist hate....

Yet again the corrupt despicable FBI like the rest of the government these days is all about supporting the violent left wing goons who are aligned with the Communist democrats & bringing the full weight of the government to bear on anyone that opposes them or tries to defend themselves.

From the article

"In July, Shane Kohfield threatened to kill antifa members who he feared would take up arms against right-wing activists. He made the threats on a loudspeaker while donning a "Make America Great Again" baseball cap with a knife and a copy of his concealed carry permit strapped to both shoulders."

He's a 'tard, drawing all kinds of attention to himself.

Reactions: Dirty D and Mwalex
And yet the Antifa folks seem to be perfectly fine posting videos, pictures and statements online with their weapons threatening to kill those the communist hate....

Yet again the corrupt despicable FBI like the rest of the government these days is all about supporting the violent left wing goons who are aligned with the Communist democrats & bringing the full weight of the government to bear on anyone that opposes them or tries to defend themselves.
This ^^^

R

It is nice that the FBI is now enforcing state law. Last week I saw a speeder on my road. Hope they come trap/ticket him for me.

Reactions: Dpp
I agree with many of the comments with respect to why is the FBI involved.

But let's face it...it is almost too perfect a story...
  1. White guy who is also an x-Marine
  2. Publicly proclaimed that he would kill members of the protected class of the left (MSM's darling child)
  3. Stood up for right wing group while wearing a MAGA hat and a displaying a knife
This is one of those times where I wonder about the coincidence of a person like this and an event like this appearing at the same exact time as another shooting in TX...

I'll wrap my tinfoil hat on tighter

Not that I agree with it, but to clarify, it seems like it’s the Portland state joint terrorism task force.

FBI and other federal agencies regularly have agents assigned with local authorities, as well as federal task forces that have local LE members as well.

Basically combines jurisdiction as some things are either only enforced or more easily enforced via federal or state LE.

So I’m sure it was a state led joint effort. But “FBI” looks sexier on paper.

Also, while I don’t agree with most any red flag laws, I do and many others think states should work with immigration officials.

So when we on this side of the line complain about the FBI working with the state to enforce something we don’t agree with, we are no different than those on the other side who don’t think the state should cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Just something to keep in mind.

Not that I agree with it, but to clarify, it seems like it’s the Portland state joint terrorism task force.

FBI and other federal agencies regularly have agents assigned with local authorities, as well as federal task forces that have local LE members as well.

Basically combines jurisdiction as some things are either only enforced or more easily enforced via federal or state LE.

So I’m sure it was a state led joint effort. But “FBI” looks sexier on paper.

Also, while I don’t agree with most any red flag laws, I do and many others think states should work with immigration officials.

So when we on this side of the line complain about the FBI working with the state to enforce something we don’t agree with, we are no different than those on the other side who don’t think the state should cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Just something to keep in mind.
I don’t disagree. I mean mutual aid and all that. BUT, the FBI investigates not enforces. They have no business being involved here. Just my 2 cents worth. It was the same feeling I had when I saw the BORTAC guys in ElPaso wearing NVD’s in the middle of the day. That made sense as far as their involvement (full fuddness aside) but once the scene was contained they were no longer necessary.

I don’t disagree. I mean mutual aid and all that. BUT, the FBI investigates not enforces. They have no business being involved here. Just my 2 cents worth. It was the same feeling I had when I saw the BORTAC guys in ElPaso wearing NVD’s in the middle of the day. That made sense as far as their involvement (full fuddness aside) but once the scene was contained they were no longer necessary.

There is no dividing line between investigations and enforcement. Legally speaking, it’s all the same. On paper, I’m sure it was the state who was responsible with FBI assisting in this case.

But I agree, things can get murky between state and federal.

Everyone is making excellent points about the FBI involvement, protected ANTIFA faggots and the issues with red flag laws. BUT this boils down to being smart or just not being an idiot. Keep you pie hole shut in situations like this. Do not draw unwanted attention to yourself. Jackasses like that ex-Marine do more damage to our rights than they help.

2. Publicly proclaimed that he would kill members of the protected class of the left (MSM's darling child)
  3. Stood up for right wing group while wearing a MAGA hat and a displaying a knife
This is one of those times where I wonder about the coincidence of a person like this and an event like this appearing at the same exact time as another shooting in TX...

Coin

coincidense I guess

I’m of the mind that until corrupt FBI people are brought up on real charges, the whole works needs to be disbanded.

Thanks to the clinton/mueller/comey shit, i have ZERO trust in ANYTHING that the FBI is involved with. In fact, as soon as i see “FBI”, i instantly ask myself “what kind of illegal shit did they do this time..”. And that used to be tinfoil hat stuff.

How sad. I always hear that it’s just a few bad eggs over there. And i just do not understand, why the AG isnt charging people. It seems that those folks are involved in shit show after shit show, and you never hear of them paying the price. Some asshat 24 year old doing backflips at a party, gun drops out, discharges, and hits someone in the leg....and the “agent” picks up his weapon and just leaves??
Add the attempted coupe, and not one person charged?

I want to know why there are not arrest warrants issued and served. They say “it takes time”. Well it sure as hell doesnt seem to take time when it’s a veteran wearing a MAGA hat. Seems like the system can move pretty dang fast then. I just aint buying it anymore. Were it the average citizen, we’d be in jail for a fraction of what these criminals have done, awaiting our trial.

And from the quoted statement from the attention seeker (be careful what you wish for).... he said something about being attacked first, he would respond. That doesnt really sound much different than self defense to me. NOW LET ME SAY, I ONLY KNOW WHAT I READ IN THAT SHORT ARTICLE, there may be a helluva lot more, but if so, wouldnt you think they’d include it in the article? I mean if there is something damning, lets see it...and it is usually what they lead with.