• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WB: Premier LT 3-15X50 model #11014

123Nick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
FL
Hello Hiders,

I've been looking around and couldn't find Premier LT 3-15X50 model #11014 scope anywhere in stock. Are they still produced? Would appreciate some pointers on where I could order one with a firm ETA.

Thanks in advance.

From what I've read, with Optronika moving to Canada, they're still tooling up and getting ready to pump out scopes.

I too am waiting for an LT. Just hope they don't raise their prices.

From what I've read, with Optronika moving to Canada, they're still tooling up and getting ready to pump out scopes.

I too am waiting for an LT. Just hope they don't raise their prices.

Thanks, hope they won't do that!

I was in your shoes two months ago. Finally went to their web site and made a list of all their dealers, and called them all... No joke. I found one on the last vendor on the list and bought his last one in stock. It now rides atop my new Accurate Ordnance custom 260... Love it so far. I called Paul Lange (premier rep) during all the looking and he said it may be many months before they are back in production due to the above mentioned move to Nova Scotia. Sure glad I found mine as it must have been the last one in the States.
Good luck, and it's worth the wait!