• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WC 300 Black Out Advise.

Xdm40guy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2011
OK. I may have pulled the trigger too quick.
1st, I am new to AR's.
I made my mind up that I wanted a nice AR with the thought of addiing a supressor. I chose the Wilson Combat Tactical SR in 300 Black Out.
As a result I contacted several places and as luck would have it I found one that had just arrived at a dealer and bought it. When it arrived I loved it. However after looking at a friends Noveske with a 8.7 barrell, mine seemed large.

The overall length of my AR as it is today is 31.5". Adding the suppresor will ad 6.25".
Is this too long for a home defense or CQB? I though about returning and moving forward to purchase a SBR.

Thanks

Re: WC 300 Black Out Advise.

Keep what ya got. If you have the $ then by all means pursue the tax stamp and get a shorter one. My HD gun is only 4" long. Glock 27, unless I can get to my 870 first.