• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WCRC 3x1000, May24, 8AM CST, Tullahoma TN

FatBoy

After 20 years, going anonymous..
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2001
TN
Shooters,

Just a reminder that WCRC is hosting a 3x1000 long range match Sunday, May 24th. The match will be held on AEDC, Tullahoma TN. Registration will be 8AM Central, shooting starts at 9:15 AM Central. This is advertised as a registered match, but at this time I do not have NRA approval for registration. Long story short, it's possibly that this will be registered, and if so the match fee will be $30. If it ends up being a club match, and the scores don't go in, the match fees will be $20.

If registration is an issue for you, please email me Friday or Saturday to confirm that the approval came through. I will post when/if I get NRA sanctioning.

Re: WCRC 3x1000, May24, 8AM CST, Tullahoma TN

Shooters,

I just got approval from the NRA to run the match as Registered, so scores will go in and records can be set. Match fees will be $30. Don't forget, registration for shooting starts 8AM CST and ends 9AM CST.

Word from the NRA, membership in the NRA is no longer required to shoot in a registered match.

Chris

How did it turn out? Didn't know if was still going to happen with the nasty weather.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: inode</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did it turn out? Didn't know if was still going to happen with the nasty weather.</div></div>

Turned out great. The weather broke and we only had a few minutes of spittng rain in the first relay of the day, then it cleared and was overcast and cool until about the time we finished up. Sun was out for the last three relays. We got lucky.

Chris