• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are all terrorists now

Their story ignores the fact that the very people they are claiming are terrorists - are talking about how to stop another event like that one, and about how to protect children in schools. Neither idea sounds very "terroristic" to me.

iu

I think its funny that they talk about "misinformation"....and then literally just tag all of their agendas as "the right answer...of course".

They don't back it up at all. And a HUGE amount of written/spoken provable events where leftists have said that the elimination of the the White population of the USA is their main goal.

1654622842764.png

Aaaand the numbers support the "great replacement" type theories. Replacement rate for humans is 2.1 births per woman since they have to make up for men and non-natural deaths.

Guess what? The population of the USA has never fallen. It has never gone down. At all.

Since the INA establishes per-nation quotas...and most nations aren't filled with white folks...and that doesn't count illegal immigrants pouring into our nation from the southern border...it means that yes. They intend to replace us with someone else.

All I have to say to the next group of folks to be ruled by the assholes in DC without the benefits of a strong economy etc....I'm sorry for leaving my trash in the lawn of your new home.

They do this because they want to destroy the middle class and ensure everyone is easily divided at all times. If you are wondering what to do about it, the best approach is to work on saving folks from the divide and conquer. Work on converting them to your side of the aisle, explain reasonably why you think the way you do, and go from there.

Focus on economic prosperity, good education for your children, lowering crime, retaining your privacy and freedom of speech rights, and becoming one nation instead of 15 different enclaves. I frequently point out that the US has a SHIT record of being decent to the people of Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America and its only be retaining our arms do we prevent the same exact behaviors here.

Be ready to be accused of racism, despite the fact that explaining your side of things to someone couldn't be further from a racist approach.

Last edited:
My favorite line is "Its really difficult for younger individuals to navigate and understand what's credible information". YA THINK!! There is no fucking credible information anywhere. With stories that change at the drop of a hat, MSM caught in lies day after day and agendas on both sides of the aisle so fucked up how is anyone supposed to trust anything they didn't see with their own two eyes.

From the OP's original citation:

But the Supreme Court's looming decision isn't the only current event on the radar of homeland security officials. The NTAS advisory also concluded that calls for violence by domestic violent extremists "directed at democratic institutions, political candidates, party offices, election events, and election workers will likely increase," during midterm elections.

"The extent to which individuals may still hold grievances associated with the 2020 general election, or any continued misinformation or conspiracy theories that are promulgated around those midterm elections… people may feel like they need to commit acts of violence to respond to the to the election season or the outcome of those elections," the DHS official said. "So certainly, at least through the fall, we're keeping an eye on that."

Well then....

Dibs on the top bunk. And don't let me catch any of you queers sniffing my undies on the inside.

The left is convinced that every gun owner is a potential terrorist. Ergo, take their guns.

Reactions: BLEE
#MostSecureElectionInHistory
I will obey.

My favorite line is "Its really difficult for younger individuals to navigate and understand what's credible information". YA THINK!! There is no fucking credible information anywhere. With stories that change at the drop of a hat, MSM caught in lies day after day and agendas on both sides of the aisle so fucked up how is anyone supposed to trust anything they didn't see with their own two eyes.
WHich is a good point in arguing for Stripes suggestion about raising the voting age, firearm ownership age, signing contracts, etc, to 25. Not that many gain much insight there but it at least allows the personality to solidify.

Lets add, 'no gender change until youre 25 cause ti then youre a young, dumb, fuck?

Tie gun rights to voting, buying liquor, elective surgery, serving in the military, and age of consent laws.
If I am old enough to have my dick cut off, drink, vote, join the military or be drafted - I should damned well be old enough to own a gun. And you should be required to show the same ID and fill out the exact same forms for all of it also.

Reactions: BLEE
Ironic isn't it. These mass shooting effect us in so many more ways than the general public. There's no one more effected by and upset by it than us (other than the families of those personally involved obviously). Copycats of it is the LAST thing we want. Unlike the vultures and misery pimps in the media who make these people semi celebrities, exploiting terrorist acts for profit and to further their agenda, causing those very copycats to happen.

They're like someone preaching about how bad fire is, in an effort to ban matches, while selling you fire insurance as they pour gasoline on your house.

boo hoo labled a terrorist by pro comunist sock puppet is almost an honor better to live and die free than to live on your knees as a slave . So don't worry about what the dims think about you just worry about what you think of yourself that can be scary enough .

Reactions: MCSO1357
The left is convinced that every gun owner is a potential terrorist. Ergo, take their guns.

we are "counterrevolutionaries" in their history-repeating Bolshevik Marxist lingo. I think their brain is also stuck in the associative rut that we are "White Counterrevolutionaries" (Белое движение) but they read that as a racial term.

if you post that on facebook, they'll make sure no one ever sees your posts again.

control the narrative. don't let people think.
I don't let Facebook's content rules bother me, you should do the same..