• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"We are not going to be peaceful much longer", victim of lockdown warns Gavin Newsom at town board meeting.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • "We are NOT all in this together. NEVER have been".

REDDING, CALIFORNIA.

US military veteran, family man, and small business owner who is facing extreme hardship due to economic losses from the politically motivated lockdown warns county leaders and Governor Gavin Newsom at a recent town board meeting. "We are starving. Our families are starving", Carlos Zapata addresses the board. "We are peaceful right now but we will not be for much longer... We are organizing and preparing... We will become revolutionary citizens............ I have went to war to protect the United States and I will defend this country again....... I don't blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you are doing".

----------
    A military veteran business owner in Northern California lit into his county's leaders at a board of supervisors meeting, warning that restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic are threatening the lives of his family and many others.

"This is a warning for what's coming; it’s not going to be peaceful for much longer," Carlos Zapata told the Shasta County board in Redding, California, on Aug. 11.

Zapata, who said the families of business owners who have been shut down are "starving," was one of about 80 citizens who spoke at the meeting.

Redding.com reported that after the meeting, officials in Shasta County, which tends to vote Republican, blamed Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom for the restrictions.

"Our local health officer has not made any restrictions over and above what the state of California has, so we are doing all that we can to keep the county as open as possible," said Donnell Ewert, the county's Health and Human Services Agency director.

At the meeting, nevertheless, Zapata directed his animus to the county board.

"I'm pretty appalled at what's going on. At first we sat as concerned citizens, and we all wanted to best figure out how to navigate our way through this COVID thing," he said. "As we realized that it's not as quite as dangerous as we thought it would be, I was absolutely appalled at the cowardice — and you guys are sitting here with your masks on — I don’t blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you’re doing," he said.

"I'm a business owner and I'm telling you, our families are starving," Zapata continued. "You guys can sit here with your jobs — you’re gonna sit here and get paid to fall asleep in your chair like that gentleman’s doing behind his mask right there," said Zapata.

He then issued a warning.

"Right now we're being peaceful, and you better be happy we're good citizens, that we're peaceful citizens, but it's not gonna be peaceful much longer. And this isn’t a threat — I’m not a criminal, I've never been a criminal but I’m telling you real good citizens are going to turn into real concerned and revolutionary citizens real soon," he said. "And nobody else is gonna say that. I’m probably the only person that has the balls to say what I’m saying right now.

"We’re building and we're organizing and we’ll work with law enforcement or without law enforcement," he said. "but you won’t stop us when the time comes because our families are starving!

Zapata said he went to war for the United States and is willing to fight again to save the country.

"If it has to be against our own citizens, it will happen," he said. "And there's a million people like me, and you won't stop us.

"Open the county. Let our citizens do what they need to do. Let owners of businesses do what they need to do to feed their families."

Zapata said he knows six veterans who have committed suicide after losing their jobs.

"How do you feel about being complicit and perpetuating that -- the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on the American people?"

----------

WATCH CARLOS ZAPATA'S FULL SPEECH HERE:

While in agreement I'm of the opinion next to nothing will be done.
    Consevatives by nature are law abiding.
    Any and all "uprising" will be stomped on with maximum responce.
    This will have the effect of quelling any momentum they might try to garner.

R

Yep, this!

The conservatives need to get out now and start working as hard as they possibly can in the political realm and stop waiting for some mythical day.
    And then DON'T do what they always do which is win one victory and go home and leave the political field to the enemy.

Otherwise your only other choice is going to be trying to survive in the communist nightmare the sheeple gladly usher in.

If that happens I think the country will be shocked by the ferocity that citizens will respond with to an attack from the government.

And make no mistake, Mr Zapata was not hinting at street rioting Antifa-style. He was hinting at something far more directed and far more "energetic".

Exactly, conservatives can’t even muster the balls to walk out on twitter. If conservatives walked off en masse it would tank twitters stock in a day. Hell they can’t even muster the balls to reject their coveted blue checkmarks when it was weaponized against conservatives.

“Silent majority” is just another way of saying : sheep.

Exactly, conservatives can’t even muster the balls to walk out on twitter. If conservatives walked off en masse it would tank twitters stock in a day. Hell they can’t even muster the balls to reject their coveted blue checkmarks when it was weaponized against conservatives.

Or like stop using Facebook

Or like stop using Facebook
    Folks act like this just started or when it goes “hot” then they will really act. The same folks who can’t hunt more than half a day but they have to get home at the wife's order to suck teet or cry when their truck gets scratched. These are the folks that are going to throw everything away and join the fight?? They're was too busy mocking the “poors” to join them. Judas freakin priest!

This has been going on a long damn time. Every little transgression is forgiven or forgotten. Companies we spend our hard earned money with introduce us to anal and we say “thanks can I have another”. We could not organize a boycott if someone was holding a gun to our heads.

This has been a war of attrition for years. Waiting for it to go hot is not going to fix anything. It’s just going to turn everything upside down.

R

yep

If that happens I think the country will be shocked by the ferocity that citizens will respond with to an attack from the government.

And make no mistake, Mr Zapata was not hinting at street rioting Antifa-style. He was hinting at something far more directed and far more "energetic".

I don't think some of you all understand the local landscape. This is a 300 mile radius of Flyover Country that has been growing dope and thumbing their noses at LE and politics for decades. The people here KNOW they are last at the trough and that the big blue MSAs are stealing their future. Rolling power outages (which never touch Pelosi or other wealthy enclaves), and slow, poorly executed efforts to extinguish forest fires are viewed as punitive.

It's in the air, you can feel it.

R
    I disagree. I think the heavy hand will cause the rising of the biggest bloodiest insurgency they have ever seen. Many will start to think, if I can't be free, at least I can die for something worthy. But I hope we never find out the true answer.

Americans are a strange breed. They keep backing up till they find themselves in a corner. As soon as they see they are in that corner, they get really pissed off.

I don't think some of you all understand the local landscape. This is a 300 mile radius of Flyover Country that has been growing dope and thumbing their noses at LE and politics for decades. The people here KNOW they are last at the trough and that the big blue MSAs are stealing their future. Rolling power outages (which never touch Pelosi or other wealthy enclaves), and slow, poorly executed efforts to extinguish forest fires are viewed as punitive.

Maybe that part of CA will be the 21st century's Concord.

having lived in redding for years and still own property and have family there I can vouch that @Mike_Honcho is spot on. People like to make fun of cali for being hippy/commie fucks but Shasta county is more red than most red states. It’s got one of the highest guns per capita rates of most counties in the US.

this article was from 2013 and the numbers have exploded since then.

If something is going to pop off in Cali, it’s going to be in redding.

having lived in redding for years and still own property and have family there I can vouch that @Mike_Honcho is spot on. People like to make fun of cali for being hippy/commie fucks but Shasta county is more red than most red states. It’s got one of the highest guns per capita rates of most counties in the US.

this article was from 2013 and the numbers have exploded since then.

If something is going to pop off in Cali, it’s going to be in redding.

And the cash crop of that particular region makes their farmers more susceptible to robberies of the ultra-violent kind than anywhere else, hence they tend to be heavily armed and wary of government officials who want to disarm them... As a matter of fact, the current overturning of the Cali mag ban most likely had impetus and considerable effort from these folks...

How many folks in this thread predicting action, are packing up their gear to go support theses folks?

The first revolutionaries were rum smugglers and now weed growers could start the second. America you gotta love it.

If that "grand experiment" known as Prohibition had not been ended but was allowed to continue by a bureau of absolute hardheads, that might have led to a full out armed conflict too. A shadow war of sorts had already began in the Appalachian foothills between Prohibition agents, their snitches, and local moonshiners. A LOT of people simply disappeared in those lonely hollows and caves during the 1920s, if I am not mistaken, and we are not even going into the crime waves and overt assaults against law enforcement in urban areas during the same time. I think the worst nightmare for the nanny staters of the time had been nothing more, and nothing less, than a bearded farmer in overalls and a straw hat carrying a single shot rifle. Human history has been accompanied by a line of vices and "oldest professions" that have gone hand in hand with the evolution of human society itself. Distilling alcohol and winemaking is one of these. They might have been controversial at one point or another to the always evolving and ever changing public sentiments of different time periods, but these traditions have been with humanity for clear reasons and they should be left alone for the sake of everybody's longevity and safety...

Folks act like this just started or when it goes “hot” then they will really act. The same folks who can’t hunt more than half a day but they have to get home at the wife's order to suck teet or cry when their truck gets scratched. These are the folks that are going to throw everything away and join the fight?? They're was too busy mocking the “poors” to join them. Judas freakin priest!

This has been going on a long damn time. Every little transgression is forgiven or forgotten. Companies we spend our hard earned money with introduce us to anal and we say “thanks can I have another”. We could not organize a boycott if someone was holding a gun to our heads.

This has been a war of attrition for years. Waiting for it to go hot is not going to fix anything. It’s just going to turn everything upside down.
    You are spot on and you said it in such a way that most of us understand the post.

Reactions: Holliday
    How many folks in this thread predicting action, are packing up their gear to go support theses folks?
    How many are preparing and organizing, like they are, in their local areas?

Reactions: Nik H
    Fucking nuked, bravo

The left has gotten overly cocky and confident using cancel culture as their shield... They did not expect resistance and when they do get it, they do not even know how to react... The scene from Lonesome Dove comes to mind when one of Blue Duck's thugs armed with the scoped .50-90 Sharps gets up from behind his mile-long iron and does the chicken dance to mock Captain Augustus McCrae, whom they thought was already on the brink of giving up, only to receive a perfectly placed gutshot from the Captain's "puny" .44-40 pistol cartridge carbine...

6A99603C-D9FE-4502-B0CC-9343C013AB79.jpeg

Furthermore if the police walked off the job for a week, en masse it would shut down this whole anti cop movement overnight. Hell a two day weekend would probably do it......

Reactions: Ravenworks
    "We are NOT all in this together. NEVER have been".

REDDING, CALIFORNIA.

US military veteran, family man, and small business owner who is facing extreme hardship due to economic losses from the politically motivated lockdown warns county leaders and Governor Gavin Newsom at a recent town board meeting. "We are starving. Our families are starving", Carlos Zapata addresses the board. "We are peaceful right now but we will not be for much longer... We are organizing and preparing... We will become revolutionary citizens............ I have went to war to protect the United States and I will defend this country again....... I don't blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you are doing".

----------
    A military veteran business owner in Northern California lit into his county's leaders at a board of supervisors meeting, warning that restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic are threatening the lives of his family and many others.

"This is a warning for what's coming; it’s not going to be peaceful for much longer," Carlos Zapata told the Shasta County board in Redding, California, on Aug. 11.

Zapata, who said the families of business owners who have been shut down are "starving," was one of about 80 citizens who spoke at the meeting.

Redding.com reported that after the meeting, officials in Shasta County, which tends to vote Republican, blamed Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom for the restrictions.

"Our local health officer has not made any restrictions over and above what the state of California has, so we are doing all that we can to keep the county as open as possible," said Donnell Ewert, the county's Health and Human Services Agency director.

At the meeting, nevertheless, Zapata directed his animus to the county board.

"I'm pretty appalled at what's going on. At first we sat as concerned citizens, and we all wanted to best figure out how to navigate our way through this COVID thing," he said. "As we realized that it's not as quite as dangerous as we thought it would be, I was absolutely appalled at the cowardice — and you guys are sitting here with your masks on — I don’t blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you’re doing," he said.

"I'm a business owner and I'm telling you, our families are starving," Zapata continued. "You guys can sit here with your jobs — you’re gonna sit here and get paid to fall asleep in your chair like that gentleman’s doing behind his mask right there," said Zapata.

He then issued a warning.

"Right now we're being peaceful, and you better be happy we're good citizens, that we're peaceful citizens, but it's not gonna be peaceful much longer. And this isn’t a threat — I’m not a criminal, I've never been a criminal but I’m telling you real good citizens are going to turn into real concerned and revolutionary citizens real soon," he said. "And nobody else is gonna say that. I’m probably the only person that has the balls to say what I’m saying right now.

"We’re building and we're organizing and we’ll work with law enforcement or without law enforcement," he said. "but you won’t stop us when the time comes because our families are starving!

Zapata said he went to war for the United States and is willing to fight again to save the country.

"If it has to be against our own citizens, it will happen," he said. "And there's a million people like me, and you won't stop us.

"Open the county. Let our citizens do what they need to do. Let owners of businesses do what they need to do to feed their families."

Zapata said he knows six veterans who have committed suicide after losing their jobs.

"How do you feel about being complicit and perpetuating that -- the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on the American people?"

----------

WATCH CARLOS ZAPATA'S FULL SPEECH HERE:

That about sums it up for a lot of us.

Attachments

• Life in Prison.pdf
      86.2 KB · Views: 101
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    You are spot on and you said it in such a way that most of us understand the post.
    Well I just think there is a lot of fatalistic, bold talk on the internet. When you have a demographic that can't even boycott or do some of the simple things, jumping to armed rebellion it all seems rather fantastical.

Unlike these antifa turds the conservative demographic has something to loose. Job, home, 2 cars, gun rights, wife, kids in school ......

Well I just think there is a lot of fatalistic, bold talk on the internet. When you have a demographic that can't even boycott or do some of the simple things, jumping to armed rebellion it all seems rather fantastical.

Unlike these antifa turds the conservative demographic has something to loose. Job, home, 2 cars, gun rights, wife, kids in school ......
    You are correct but there have been recent instances that are the opposite. There were multiple large turnouts in VA concerning gun control. There have been counter groups meeting ANTIFA recently. I think it all depends on how close it hits to home before conservatives mobilize.

Reactions: Nik H

It will take a bit of more lines in the sand, but you go without food for a couple of days, game on.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I am glad my companies are essential because if some one took them away I wouldn't have much to lose after.
    That and I am getting old the kids don't call and my back hurts....

I know what you mean brother. The shits getting old and near hitting the fan.

Furthermore if the police walked off the job for a week, en masse it would shut down this whole anti cop movement overnight. Hell a two day weekend would probably do it......

Depends on where it happens. In a major city, yep, by lunch the first day it all hits the fan. In most suburbs and the country it would probably closer to a week before most people would even notice.

Reactions: Holliday
    Let me know when YOU go.

I am NOT the one sitting around talking about civil war, revolution, et al. I am the one pointing out clearly (if you could fucking read) that civil war etc is the very last resort not the first. We can’t even muster a fucking boycott!! It’s so freakin laughable.

It will take a bit of more lines in the sand, but you go without food for a couple of days, game on.

When the left gets pissed they act. I don’t like there behavior one bit but it is shocking how everyone else needs to be without food or for things to go hot before they will act.

Do I think civil war is coming. I hate to admit that if Trump wins yes. That said, I will always maintain that everyone of us non-left have let it slide to that point. I don’t for one minute think the outcome of civil war will be what we think it will be, nor will more than a few pockets of folks be involved.

People and companies shit on us because they know they can. We could have done something about that long ago. Acting en masse we have tremendous financial power as well as votes. We just are not coming together to use that power.

I worked LE in California for 3 years in the 90's. I lived in a place called Happy Camp. People, especially most Californians, have no fucking concept of what goes on in NorCal off the I5 corridor. Some people call it the "Emerald Triangle" "State of Jefferson" There are roads there that LE cannot drive down in a marked unit or you will get shot at. The Tribal LE Office at Hoopa has concrete screens in front of it with bullet pock marks from being shot at. Del Norte, Siskiyou, Mendocino, Shasta, Humbolt and Trinity Counties are crazy when you get off the beaten path. Appalachia has nothing on this place.

Back in the 80's the Hells Angels tried to control the dope trade along the Klamath river road. Apparently someone disagreed and smoked a couple bikers with a rifle as they whizzed down the road.

A place called Orleans there was a drunken drugged out riot where they called Humbolt County SO and in the mayhem a building was burned to the ground and a deputy went missing. Deputy or his body has never been found.

A kidnapping turns into a murder and a small child is dumped in a 55 gallon drum ends up in the Klamath river.

Mushroom buyer gets robbed and beaten. They wanted to make sure he was dead so they lit him on fire. That didn't kill him either. His name was Jack he was Laotion. Jack was a good son of a bitch. Not sure what ever happened to him. Skin grafts I imagine.

Add Indians, rampant unemployment, no hope, no running water and no electricity in some places (I'm not exaggerating) and extremely remote country with people who have seen it all and run amok state government and you have a recipe for a generational feud/war. People down there just don't forget. Don't get me wrong, there are really really great people there too but there are also people who will slit your throat for a pack of cigarettes.

Gentlemen - please.....you're both right, please shake hands and smile.

Please do remember above all this is a class thing. The little people always get screwed hardest and first. The job of the MSM is whitewash it in an effort to make the anything more than little people, loose sympathy and conciseness that this isn't about them too.

It is cognitive dissidence that prevents people from connecting the dots: If the OR Sen Wyden + OR Gov Brown + Mayor Wheeler + DA Schmidt + PPD policy allows for a group of no more than 200 hardcore 'protestors' to riot and burn public buildings for 85 continuous nights - THEY ARE COCONSPIRATORS.

Nationally people fail to connect the dots that if there are only a few hundred hard core people in each of the troublesome communities, and it is being amplified by the 5 Conglomerates that control the MSM, and funded by the same international financial villains that have been behind numerous 'color revolutions' + these same peoples are connected to impeachment efforts......then we as a Nation ARE in the proverbial corner.

FYI - I was talking to a fauxservative yesterday - 3 generation wealthy type, they were stunned and questioned even the existence of the meme:

C3otTkPVMAEBiEb.jpg

Don't just assume that because (smart) people don't advertise what they're doing , they're doing nothing. Some shit doesn't need to be discussed, but be sure, there are many groups putting plans in place for the what-ifs. Just remember, it's estimated only 3% took an active roll in the revolutionary war.
    Facebook started deleting Patriot group pages today.....
    I hope these groups have other ways of communicating.

I worked LE in California for 3 years in the 90's. I lived in a place called Happy Camp. People, especially most Californians, have no fucking concept of what goes on in NorCal off the I5 corridor. Some people call it the "Emerald Triangle" "State of Jefferson" There are roads there that LE cannot drive down in a marked unit or you will get shot at. The Tribal LE Office at Hoopa has concrete screens in front of it with bullet pock marks from being shot at. Del Norte, Siskiyou, Mendocino, Shasta, Humbolt and Trinity Counties are crazy when you get off the beaten path. Appalachia has nothing on this place.

Back in the 80's the Hells Angels tried to control the dope trade along the Klamath river road. Apparently someone disagreed and smoked a couple bikers with a rifle as they whizzed down the road.

A place called Orleans there was a drunken drugged out riot where they called Humbolt County SO and in the mayhem a building was burned to the ground and a deputy went missing. Deputy or his body has never been found.

A kidnapping turns into a murder and a small child is dumped in a 55 gallon drum ends up in the Klamath river.

Mushroom buyer gets robbed and beaten. They wanted to make sure he was dead so they lit him on fire. That didn't kill him either. His name was Jack he was Laotion. Jack was a good son of a bitch. Not sure what ever happened to him. Skin grafts I imagine.

Add Indians, rampant unemployment, no hope, no running water and no electricity in some places (I'm not exaggerating) and extremely remote country with people who have seen it all and run amok state government and you have a recipe for a generational feud/war. People down there just don't forget. Don't get me wrong, there are really really great people there too but there are also people who will slit your throat for a pack of cigarettes.

Ah Happy Camp......O'brien is another one.

Like most of small town America, 99% of the folks in these areas would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. The other 1% will remove your head with the shirt......

What can you say? It's home.

• Haha
    Reactions: DuneBoer
    Still waiting for the contacts to get with those willing to go toe-to-toe with the terrorists... guess I'm not going to find it at this site either... so much for practical shooting and training... lol

Still waiting for the contacts to get with those willing to go toe-to-toe with the terrorists... guess I'm not going to find it at this site either... so much for practical shooting and training... lol
    This place is way too public for anybody that would have any inkling of going....

I figured somebody here would have appropriate contacts.

I guess I should have gone back to work with some old friends a couple of years ago, I would have the contacts necessary.

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and one of the acronym companies wall knock on my door. Really miss those guys.

This place is way too public for anybody that would have any inkling of going....