• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are providing the sharpened sword for our own execution.

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
I have been hearing from USBP, DOS, DHS and Tx guard peeps about the HUGE numbers of foreign nationals coming freely into the country unrestricted for the last 2 or 3 yrs. This doesn't even count the 3+ million that we had border "encounters" with.

Pretty convinced that some are on a "mission" and they are using our own laws, money and stupidity to prepare.

We are fragile, arrogant and lazy as a society. We are in fact providing the sword to our own executioner.
The two articles are intertwined but relay the same message. Food for thought.

./

Last edited:
1692310809054.png

I get to hunt in south Texas on a friend's place. It's not uncommon to see herds of illegals going across in front of your stand at times.

Every time someone throws a black pill, I remind myself that there is no new thing under the sun. We have escaped tyranny before. We will again.
We aren't the same Americans that shed the British. We are fat, slow, entitled and dependent. I'll die in the fight if it comes and we don't win, and some of you, no matter what you say will learn the new national anthem as long as they don't take away your McDonald's. I'm fucking disgusted with what we have become.

Many are in fact, assisting the enemy within our borders because they are: 1) Unhappy with their life's choices, so why should you be happy. 2) Believe that when this all plays out that they'll truly get to share in the fruits of YOUR labors. 3) The worst - willing to sacrifice everyone else's pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in order to bolster that of their own (and family).

We elect #3.

Every time someone throws a black pill, I remind myself that there is no new thing under the sun. We have escaped tyranny before. We will again.
SMFH

Read sone history

America and freedom is an anomaly. A blink of a eye in relation to the rest of history

Also
Lol at OP arming the enforcers of the oligarchy doing these things to us

I would love to see our war efforts in Ukraine shifted to our US border. Let the MIC do its thing, but how about with the cartels, you know the fuckers who are smuggling in fentynal (with the aid of China) and human trafficking children and young women into the country. For what ever reason Ukraines borders are vastly more important than our own, let alone our beloved Hawaiian vacation destinations.

We are in a 4th turning, where the chaos will reign supreme for many more years, it doesn't help that we are currently rearing the weakest generation in memory. Not to be too pesimistic but I think we are super fucked.

We The People are now, by and large, We The Sheeple. . . . . .
Absolutely.
It should be noted that the Sheeple are a direct product of patient, diligent and consistent social engineering meant to arrive exactly where we are. Dependency on government for direction and $. Being groomed to hate anyone with a difference of opinion so much that the country is quickly being balkanized. Literally a tactic of divide and conquer is unfolding. With enough patience and subtle prodding, their goal will be attainable with hardly any work on their end.

They are forming and positioning citizens just like one would form chemicals that are guaranteed to have a volatile reaction if forced to mix. Just the right mix of catalyst and voila'.

By the time they wake up, the American experiment will have failed
I compare a large society and country like the US to a huge oak tree that took hundreds of years to mature.

The roots and cambium layer slowly provide the essential elements needed for it to thrive and survive. If anything compromises those systems, it could be a year or years before the visible part of the tree (leaves and bark) begin to reflect the damage within.

By the time you see truly large, old trees showing distress, they are almost always irrecoverable. It was basically killed quite some time before it dies if that makes any sense.

Many believe that the American experiment has already failed and we are just now seeing the visible part of the tree giving hints of its death.
Just like the old oak, it could still take years for it to crumble and fall simply due to its sheer mass and size.

We are fragile, arrogant and lazy as a society. We are in fact providing the sword to our own executioner.
Hi Terry - who's "we". My name ain't Joe "fucking lying idiot" Biden and I'm not a Dimocrat.

Yeah, I see where it says "as a society" but I would make the point that its only half of our society.

Best of luck and I always enjoy seeing you come onto the Hide.

Cheers

For the average American, as long as there is fast food, tv and government handouts....its not their problem. By the time they wake up, the American experiment will have failed

Daddy summed it up like this:
"All they care about is a loose fitting pair of shoes, a tight pussy, and a warm place to shit."

Hi Terry - who's "we". My name ain't Joe "fucking lying idiot" Biden and I'm not a Dimocrat.

Yeah, I see where it says "as a society" but I would make the point that its only half of our society.

Cheers
Yes sir, I am 1000% tracking and I am right there with you.
I very much hope you are correct about "only half of our society".

I collectively used the "we" because You, I and a few others are stuck on the same fucking boat as the idiot, conforming sheep.

I really, really love my country ( which is why I made the post full well knowing that I'm just putting myself on even more watch lists in addition to chumming the water for some of our own fucktard SH members) but I am more and more convinced that my demise will be at the hands of it some time in the future because, like you, I will push back against enemies of the Republic both foreign and domestic.

Me in Future Headlines: "POLICE RAID AND KILL 97yr OLD, 400lb, BLIND, ENTITLED CRACKER THAT POINTED A CHEETO AT THEM".

Last edited:
Absolutely.
It should be noted that the Sheeple are a direct product of patient, diligent and consistent social engineering meant to arrive exactly where we are. Dependency on government for direction and $. Being groomed to hate anyone with a difference of opinion so much that the country is quickly being balkanized. Literally a tactic of divide and conquer is unfolding. With enough patience and subtle prodding, their goal will be attainable with hardly any work on their end.

They are forming and positioning citizens just like one would form chemicals that are guaranteed to have a volatile reaction if forced to mix. Just the right mix of catalyst and voila'.

I compare a large society and country like the US to a huge oak tree that took hundreds of years to mature.

The roots and cambium layer slowly provide the essential elements needed for it to thrive and survive. If anything compromises those systems, it could be a year or years before the visible part of the tree (leaves and bark) begin to reflect the damage within.

By the time you see truly large, old trees showing distress, they are almost always irrecoverable. It was basically killed quite some time before it dies if that makes any sense.

Many believe that the American experiment has already failed and we are just now seeing the visible part of the tree giving hints of its death.
Just like the old oak, it could still take years for it to crumble and fall simply due to its sheer mass and size.

Best analogy I've ever read on our condition.
I've seen more than one mighty oak die like this.

People look at our once great country, and say the twigs are still limber and green.
Yes, but the core is rotten, and the roots are infested with disease. The cure, will kill it.

"Now also, the axe is laid unto the root of the tree."

SMFH

Read sone history

America and freedom is an anomaly. A blink of a eye in relation to the rest of history

Also
Lol at OP arming the enforcers of the oligarchy doing these things to us
A few times in my life, I stood up.

One time, working on a construction project, a guy talked about kicking my ass. I got off my ladder, dropped my tool belt and said, "What are you waiting on? Christmas?"

Then, he decided he had other work that was important. Which was fine with me. We can get along or we can get it on. If it is the latter, one of us is not going home tonight.

That was a few decades ago and I was 6' 6" then, about 240 lbs, butterflied free weights at 135 lbs. Plus my years of chop-sockey.

No, I did not win every confrontation but I never, never, ever backed down.

Point being, have you ever stood up to a bully?

Every time someone exerts power, especially unfairly, just cry about it and the sky is falling, yada, yada...

Point being, have you ever stood up to a bully?
Lol yes from HS to local corrupt pigs. Have the scars and lost free time to prove it. Sometimes it is better to back down from a gang with superior numbers.

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor

CCF79C8C-CDEA-476D-9B7F-F6B8F5F598A5.gif

Cops are just like a pack of raccoons on a corner.

Best to avoid

Yes sir, I am 1000% tracking and I am right there with you.
I very much hope you are correct about "only half of our society".

I collectively used the "we" because You, I and a few others are stuck on the same fucking boat as the idiot, conforming sheep.

I really, really love my country ( which is why I made the post full well knowing that I'm just putting myself on even more watch lists in addition to chumming the water for some of our own fucktard SH members) but I am more and more convinced that my demise will be at the hands of it some time in the future because, like you, I will push back against enemies of the Republic both foreign and domestic.

Me in Future Headlines: "POLICE RAID AND KILL 97yr OLD, 400lb, BLIND, ENTITLED CRACKER THAT POINTED A CHEETO AT THEM".

Just to continue our mutual admiration (haha), IMO one of the very primary...absolutely essential...responsibility of our Federal government's executive branch is the maintenance of the integrity of our borders. Therefore IMO, that fucktard Biden should be impeached and jailed for his malfeasance in this regard.

I'm 70 now...younger than that imbecile in the WH, and I will continue to cry to the heavens for the rest of my life about what fucking traitor that piece of shit is and how he sold our country down the river for political and personal advantage.

Take care, Terry...and again, I'm always glad to see you take the time to come post here.

Cheers

1692319041736.png

So, the Taliban write in american type, form, and context? Yeah, ok!

I'm sure Taliban use phrases like "hands tied behind your backs". Thats western terminology, phrasing, and lingo. The whole thing is just BS. Why is everything just bullshit today???

Another stupid fucking made up story is not motivating one single person to do shit.

Honestly these days do you think a rifle sold to Feds is more likely to be pointed at a criminal or some patsy / patriot etc

If the Jan 6 tapes being released now or the Whitler BS or ulvade or etc don’t open your eyes I don’t know what will.

Reactions: Doc68 and 232593
So, the Taliban write in american type, form, and context? Yeah, ok!

I'm sure Taliban use phrases like "hands tied behind your backs". Thats western terminology, phrasing, and lingo. The whole thing is just BS. Why is everything just bullshit today???

Another stupid fucking made up story is not motivating one single person to do shit.
You did not look at how and from who the stories originated at all.

Reactions: Bender
Lol yes from HS to local corrupt pigs. Have the scars and lost free time to prove it. Sometimes it is better to back down from a gang with superior numbers.

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor
I agree with you there. Choose wisely when and where you react and how you react.

Each and every day, we live and die by the sword of our own choosing.

Just to continue our mutual admiration (haha), IMO one of the very primary...absolutely essential...responsibility of our Federal government's executive branch is the maintenance of the integrity of our borders. Therefore IMO, that fucktard Biden should be impeached and jailed for his malfeasance in this regard.
Well buddy, if things get bad enough you might have to activate the Squirrel Mafia! :)

Be well.

67787D57-0DCF-4B71-BD6C-B425BC0338ED.jpeg

The oligarchy
The police that protect the invaders
The federals that remove texas’a fences
The “news” that doesn’t report the millions crossing the border
The people that vote for the above

Cheers
7/8ths of society is more like it.

If you really want to be prepared, you need to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.

You reap what you sow...

Pigs get fat.
Hogs get slaughtered.

Psalms 37 12-20

The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;
for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the Lord upholds the righteous.

The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

But the wicked will perish:
Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

Put me on another list glowies.

I think we all have a general dislike of what is going on, and fairly close shared presumption of how it will eventually end.

We seem to want to argue amongst ourselves though on how to best do nothing (because if you're reading this, you're not exactly on the forefront of rebellion).

As for me; I have my line in the sand and understand the course that it will take my family. Until that gets crossed, I will continue to raise my children to love Jesus, their Country, and their Constitution...but to also not love this "world" that the fallen have created (1 John 2:15-17 IIRC). Each child will enter adulthood on their own - provided with the mental and physical means by me - to prevent an outside force from imposing their will on them. It will be up to them to determine just how far their own line in the sand will be.

perhaps, just perhaps, if you can reach a young member of your household, and raise them correctly with logic and scripture...you might be able to reduce the number of the next generation hell bent on destroying our great Nation by one.

It is a start.

We aren't the same Americans that shed the British. We are fat, slow, entitled and dependent. I'll die in the fight if it comes and we don't win, and some of you, no matter what you say will learn the new national anthem as long as they don't take away your McDonald's. I'm fucking disgusted with what we have become.
McDonald's, Starbucks, Amazon, Netflix, running water and electricity...

Oh, and Kardashians.

As long as these things keep going, there will be no uprising.

@Terry Cross we are in for a world of hurt.

Good burn but glock and AI don’t come here telling me how the country is going to hell in a hand basket while simultaneously sucking up to and arming the people causing it to go to hell and making sure no one stops it

It’s not about “burn” or anything like that. You’re not my enemy.

Glock and AI will sell guns to any person/entity with the money. They have no loyalty to anything but the Benjamin.

If a whack-job, blood thirsty person (maybe a cop), hell bent on destruction walked into Terry’s shop wanting a rifle, do you think he’d sell it to them? I don’t.

Reactions: Average guy
As long as people who cause this :
DFD201DA-6199-43C3-B124-99B482A6EDF4.jpeg

Are not at the VERY LEAST shunned.

We will never make progress

Instead y’all are buying them coffee. Giving excuses for their criminal behavior and building them weapons.

If a whack-job, blood thirsty person (maybe a cop), hell bent on destruction walked into Terry’s shop wanting a rifle, do you think he’d sell it to them? I don’t.
Yet he sells to feds ( a known corrupt entity no argument about that ) and locals (mostly known tk
Be corrupt. Very few didn’t do the masters bidding in re to clot shot bs )

Reactions: 232593
Yet he sells to feds ( a known corrupt entity no argument about that ) and locals (mostly known tk
Be corrupt. Very few didn’t do the masters bidding in re to clot shot bs )

Well, don’t buy one of his guns, I guess….

Speaking of

How many of these mass murderers were groomed by feds ?

How many feds did the shooting at the Vegas concert ?

Speaking of vegas

View attachment 8207222

It’s laughable that in a world of computer generated AI-everything you would see this on the internet and conclude it to be proof or evidence of anything but an audio overlay.

Reactions: Maggot
It’s laughable that in a world of computer generated AI-everything you would see this on the internet and conclude it to be proof or evidence of anything but an audio overlay.
Do you have a better explanation for what happened? Feel free to fill us in because we haven’t received an ounce of truth from anyone else.

Reactions: Devildog and BurtG
he sold our country down the river for political and personal advantage.
Our republic was literally sold in 1871, via congressional reconstruction ACT.

That POS FJB is nothing more than a well used puppet. Most would have more respect from an over used condom than that boot lickin dip shit.
Point is, he is nothing more than a peon pawn, that sold his soul. I'm not blessing him for his sins. Hell awaits him.

A dull sword were certainly suck more.

Let’s just be thankful it’s sharpened.

🤣😂🤣

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Do you have a better explanation for what happened? Feel free to fill us in because we haven’t received an ounce of truth from anyone else.

It was what none of you want to believe. There are plenty of questions still relating to the why and how, but the what isn’t a mystery. I’ve seen some photos you never will, but it wasn’t what the interwebs have woven.

Reactions: Terry Cross
It was what none of you want to believe. There are plenty of questions still relating to the why and how, but the what isn’t a mystery. I’ve seen some photos you never will, but it wasn’t what the interwebs have woven.
But do you believe everything they let you see? It just doesn’t add up if you look at it from a logical standpoint.

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
You must be related to ronws

have you listened to any of the videos ?

Paddock must have had the one and only bump fire stock that A) ran reliably and B) didn’t have a high rof

And the stacks of high capacity drums and bump stocks and semi autos

GTFO

Reactions: AMGtuned