• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are so screwed...

thanks-obvious.gif

America is toast. Been coming for decades, but there is so much shit going on now. We’ve already lost and most don’t even know it. Still asleep...that is all. Good luck and Godspeed.
the signs have been there, but what was the final straw to bring this viewpoint?

I think we have a chance. 2024 will be a tipping point. As long as you don’t believe that alexa video about ww3

the signs have been there, but what was the final straw to bring this viewpoint?

I think we have a chance. 2024 will be a tipping point. As long as you don’t believe that alexa video about ww3
Nah bro, we ain’t got no chance. It’s already gone. I can’t elaborate and it won’t be overnight but it’s gone.

Nah bro, we ain’t got no chance. It’s already gone. I can’t elaborate and it won’t be overnight but it’s gone.
On this i truly hope you are wrong. That said however. “If there is to be trouble, Let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” - Thomas Paine.