• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

we ditched cable, i need an antenna, your advise please

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
we had two separate accounts for two buildings on the property and that shit was over 400 a month, fuck
them assholes, i really dont watch tv none.
but i do want some local news.
refer me to an antenna, dudes

Winegard of some type.

How far are you from the antenna's?

You can use this website to see what you will get at your address

And this one to see the distance to the towers

Then you can narrow in on what antenna you need.

I have no help to offer. But hoe-lee-sheit get the box with the dial that rotates the antenna while making that racket. When I tell my kids about those things they look at me like I'm a tard that's just making shit up.

we had two separate accounts for two buildings on the property and that shit was over 400 a month, fuck
them assholes, i really dont watch tv none.
but i do want some local news.
refer me to an antenna, dudes
Do you have neighbors close?

Just google DTV antennas for home use. They are all likely to be able to capture digital signals depending on your distance from the nearest tower. You may need a mast to help reception

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Is there a radio shack around you? Are you close to a broadcasting station? If you are close they make some antenna that mount on top of your TV. If not find and antenna and make a good roof mount for it. I need to trouble shoot my antenna right now. It stopped working.

Would you pay $19/month for cable?

Youtube TV allows 3 simultaneous users and unlimited dvr. Split the $57 monthly cost with two other users. A $29 roku device, (if your tv doesn't have it) is all you need.

Except for college football, I never watch network television (dtv channels)

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I have mine inside the attic, no issues pulling in multiple stations. I never knew there were that many home shopping channels...lol

Reactions: Tucker301