• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We got twins!!

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
So about a week ago I bought a new cz452 with the 16.5" barrel, I get it home and my girl friend that had never shot a rifle/pistol before 2 weeks ago, asks me if she can hold it. Well I let her and she fell in love with it. I want to encourage her to shoot and she is really interested in it. So I surprised her and set her up one just like mine. I just gave it to her and she LOVED it she can't wait to go shoot it. Here are a few photos of them, only thing left to add is the threaded adapters and the sparrow cans that are on the way(love the paper work)

Will try to get some group shots this weekend. I hope they like the same stuff.

P4150040.jpg

P4150038.jpg

Specs

CZ 452 16.5 barrel
Leupold 1-4x20mm vx-II
Harris 6-9 bipods
Will have
hotrod9mm threaded adapters
Sparrow cans

Re: We got twins!!

Gotta love it when the significant other likes what you love to do!! Congrats!!

DK

god i love it when they are shooting with you instead of shooting at you. good looking rifles

Hell of a deal.

You will both have a great time shooting these. I really like my 452.

How do you like the scopes?

haven't use the scopes yet, but the first over on the rifle I like them. One of the big points of these rifles is light weight(w/o the bipod ) the scopes are 9 oz making the rifle just over 6#

yes it is great that she likes it I can't wait till she is dragging me out to shoot telling me the house work can wait.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcwarrior87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haven't use the scopes yet, but the first over on the rifle I like them. One of the big points of these rifles is light weight(w/o the bipod ) the scopes are 9 oz making the rifle just over 6#

yes it is great that she likes it I can't wait till she is dragging me out to shoot telling me the house work can wait..... </div></div>

Play your cards carefully my friend...you got a rare find there if she's actually excited about shooting!

My girl likes to shoot...as long as it's nice out, the gun is not too loud, right time of the month, she doesn't think she can get me to take her shopping, etc, etc, etc. But she loves shooting when we go and is planning on getting her CWP eventually. Nice looking set of guns there too, my man! Treating her right is the way to get her on your side...but you knew that...apparently.
smile.gif

-The Kid.

Nice one!

First time my girl ever shot a rifle was about a year ago.

I set the scope for her and let her pull the trigger.

Head shot on a steel ram at 550 yards. She scored 4 out of 5 hits at that range.

She enjoys the rimfire alot probably because they are easy to shoot.