• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We have Kel–Tec RFB in So-California!..

Linkpimp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2010
So-Cal / OC Area
Who says you cant have fun in So-Cal..

I was able to speak with a team member at Norse Armory today and confirmed that they got my RFB in… I bought the gun online and had it shipped to them.

I’m starting my 10 day dross today.

They (Norse Armory) http://www.norsearmory.net/index.php?main_page=contact_us are going to keep it for a week or two to make up a BB setup for it as well as new custom brake for it too, as I need to add an extra 5+” to it.. I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to just use a face can (We can not have any real cans here) or have a custom brake made up??? Either way I’ll need to do something to add 5” to the end of it.. FYI.. All Cali rifles must be at least 30” long..

I’m really looking forward to getting it, the guys on Cal Guns are shocked that I was able to pulled it off. LOL..

I’m hoping that once the team see that they can be brought in legally into Cali that more members will follow my lead.. We’ll see..

Anyway that’s all I have for the moment team, I’m sorry I don't actually have it in my hands just yet but I will in a few weeks.. Here is what she look like now thou..

pix43909015.jpg

pix43770578.jpg

pix43909109.jpg

pix43770468.jpg

I’m not planning on using my ACOG on it as she already has a home on my ACR

I’m just about ready to pull the trigger on a 1.5-6x Elcan Specter Dr. http://www.botachtactical.com/elspdr1x6xdu.html. I had the opportunity to shot a SCAR with it the other day and it really made my ACOG look like my Eotech..

botach_2103_158923371.jpg

Anyway that’s all I have to report for now.. I’ll be sure to post up the Cali neutered Pics in a few weeks when I get it along with a range report..

Thanks for your time everybody and have a great one

Link.

Oohhh any thoughts on the Elcan 1.5-6x ??

Re: We have Kel–Tec RFB in So-California!..

thoughts on the elcan:
get the 1-4 version, as a 1,5-6 is still magnified on the low setting and thus sux on CQ.

instead of getting a fake can, or a 5"" break, try to get a longer barrel if you can