• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We lost another good one today

Guess I should say something considering his last post was directed at me in a true Hide fashion. :D

It's times like this where we sometimes forget that behind every screen name and avatar we see in the vast amounts of postings here, there's a living bleeding person behind it. Sure, this may be Frank's site, but it's the membership that makes a community what it is. When we lose a good member either by natural causes or banishment, the whole community suffers. May @Ravenworks RIP and thanks for the time spent with us. God bless.

Looks like his service is in 3 days at the Rossi funeral home. IDK if anyone is close enough to pay respects in person, but if anyone goes, please pass on all of our condolences.
Screenshot_20221113-165818_Brave.jpg

I still cannot believe this. I knew he had been back in and out of the hospital but didn’t realize how bad he had been. BS got in the way and I haven’t really been able to get on much lately and then I log back in to find this out. Very sad. Mike was a good dude! Prayers go up for him and his family! Please keep watch over us up there sir. Until we all meet again.