• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We LOST Isaac Frank Southern Indiana Precision - RIP Brother

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
It is with a very heavy heart that I pass along the very bad news that we lost Isaac Frank without warning this past weekend. He was only 39, and he is gone way too early.

Isaac.jpg

If you have been around precision long range shooting then chances are you have shot a match with Isaac or you heard of Southern Indiana Precision.

I can honestly say Isaac was a true champion of the precision long range shooting sports and he built some outstanding rifles in his shop.

For information on the memorial/funeral services please see:
https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/in/celestine/isaac-j-frank-11302868

He left behind a wife and 2 children, and they can use all of the help they can get with him passing without any warning. If you can please consider donating to the GoFundMe account, with all proceeds going directly to his family. Also please share/spread the word if you can.
https://gf.me/u/yrfmz4

RIP Brother, we will take it from here.

ATV accident.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/dubois-co-man-dies-in-weekend-off-road-crash/ar-BB183DGy

PLEASE make sure that you use your safety gear. There are never any guarantees that it will work, but hedging your bets is usually better than doing nothing.

I always take safety literally over the top in my workplaces, and given that we always deal with machines and equipment that can cause horrific injuries in FAR less than the blink of an eye, safety and preparation cannot be stressed more.

Damn man, losing a fellow steel-cored gunnie like him literally is blowing a hole through our community's very foundation, especially right now in these times where we must protect our ground more than ever.

:cry:

Damn! That’s tough. My condolences to the family. I will be praying for them. I lost a friend two years ago under similar circumstances, literally months after we lost his younger brother who was also a friend that I just reconnected with after nearly two decades. Very sad.

That was the county next to mine. I didn't know who he was.

I'll see if I can find any of the local news articles and post.

RIP, we'll take it from here.

• Sad
Reactions: SilentStalkr
FYI

A Mass of Christian Burial for Isaac J. Frank will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 20, 2020, in St. Celestine Catholic Church, in Celestine, Indiana, with burial to follow in the church cemetery.

A visitation will be held from 1:00-8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, at the Becher-Kluesner Downtown Chapel in Jasper, Indiana.

Memorial contributions may be made to the wishes of the family.

Online condolences may be made at www.becherkluesner.com.

Reposting:
As you all have likely heard, we lost a great friend and pillar of the precision rifle world last week in Isaac Frank, Owner of Southern Indiana Precision. After much discussion with family and friends, we will be hosting first annual Isaac Frank S.I.P. Memorial Benefit Match on Saturday, October 10, 2020 at the Southern Indiana Precision Range in Celestine, Indiana. The course of fire for this match will be one of Isaac’s own design, with a few tweaks to allow us to safely host more shooters. The match will be 100% prone/modified prone, and everything can be shot off of a bipod and rear bag, consisting of 10 stages, and approximately 100 rounds. Match fee is $200 +$7 to cover stripe C/C fees and 100% of all proceeds will go to Isaac’s wife and children to help them in these hard times. There are options on the registration page should you would choose to donate more. Trophies will be awarded to the top 5 overall, with a unique SIP challenge coin going to each registrant. Please consider joining us for this match, in honor of Isaac and his memory. “