• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We lost one from the Danger Zone

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
Fell down while rock climbing in a bikini and froze to death.

RIP lady. I didn't know you, and that's probably why I'm still alive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-mountains-swimwear-freezes-death-Taiwan.html

1548113915585.png

1548113853145.png

This belongs in the same category as those idiotic treehuggers who would deliberately get out of the vehicle during safari outings to show the whole world that they are "at peace, understanding, and at one" with the lions lumbering about outside. And many of them surely got their wish to be "at one" with the animals in the next second.

Common sense.....................is just not that common these days. Unfortunately for some folks, nature is more efficient at maintaining itself than an auto-flush toilet.

Reactions: wildcats
This belongs in the same category as those idiotic treehuggers who would deliberately get out of the vehicle during safari outings to show the whole world that they are "at peace, understanding, and at one" with the lions lumbering about outside. And many of them surely got their wish to be "at one" with the animals in the next second.

Common sense.....................is just not that common these days. Unfortunately for some folks, nature is more efficient at maintaining itself than an auto-flush toilet.
Can we start a gofundme page for them to see "more" of the lions?
Asking for a friend.

R

Insta fame is not real life fame until you die. Neither makes one a 'public figure' as they pose themselves in social media.
Seriously, if you're going to be a mu fkin poser, at least have some cool shit you did to support the title. Me, I ain;t never been anywhere, nor done anything cool enough to be Instafamous, so I'm just one more mufkin poser ?????

Kind of reminds me of those idiot Liberal cyclists who were riding in ISIS territory because of how "peaceful" they were and wanted to prove they weren't a threat to anyone. And they wonder why they got run over by ISIS and then brutally stabbed to death.

Kind of reminds me of those idiot Liberal cyclists who were riding in ISIS territory because of how "peaceful" they were and wanted to prove they weren't a threat to anyone. And they wonder why they got run over by ISIS and then brutally stabbed to death.

I remembered this one clearly as it was aired...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4375584/us-couple-killed-by-isis/amp/

Had a copy of the Times at work and all of us talked about it at great length. The general consensus?

There are things in this world that can ONLY be dealt with using extreme force. A certain quote from Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein comes to mind when dealing with malignant parasites. ISIS....ARACHNIDS....BUGS....Ain't no fucking difference. Johnny Rico and all of the boys aboard the Rodger Young has the answer to how these are supposed to be dealt with.

It led Austin to write: “You’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. ‘People,’ the narrative goes, ‘are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.’ I don’t buy it.”

And you now have paid for your delusions. Darwin has won this round.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
I know I'm usually a bit negative, so I'll say something positive.

I probably would have hit that given the chance.
And this years recipient of the prestigious Hide Humanitarian of the year goes to
( drum roll ) , THE GERMAN .

tenor.gif

Reactions: oneshot86
Let's not forget the Vegan that tried to climb Everest and won the Darwin award with Honors .