• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We Lost So What Are We Going To Do About It? Nothing?

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
I am sad to say that we as republicans have lost to the democrats. Sure we can do voter recounts, push legal cases against the voter fraud but will it really matter?

Ok guys, we have talked and bitched and worried about what if they win now we are there what are we going to do about it? How do we help our President? Our great country? Everyone has ideas and talks real tough but again what are we actually going to do about it? Nothing???

I just feel helpless

Don't give up hope yet. Still time to go through courts and invalidate the fraudulent ballots. More and more people are coming out with solid fraud evidence. USPS workers talking about back dating ballots is now public. Obvious statistical anomalies with votes for Biden that make the powerball lottery look like a coin toss. Poll watchers being kicked out and more.

Takes a little time for it to shake out.

What do "We" do about it? We continue to live like we have our entire lives. We go to work, we pay taxes, we drive on like normal.

"We" are not the bitches who throw a fit and protest over shit we cant control or change.

Everything will continue like normal until they start passing unjust laws and really messing with us.

ne
I am sad to say that we as republicans have lost to the democrats. Sure we can do voter recounts, push legal cases against the voter fraud but will it really matter?

Ok guys, we have talked and bitched and worried about what if they win now we are there what are we going to do about it? How do we help our President? Our great country? Everyone has ideas and talks real tough but again what are we actually going to do about it? Nothing???

I just feel helpless

negative.
the dems lost at least a dozen seats, and might lose the house.
if we recount everything, they probably will lose the house.

If one side cheats, is it really a loss? I'm not ready to give up yet. I don't think President Trump will throw in the towel any time soon, if at all.
What we are seeing today has been in the works for decades. The communists have been playing the long game. Most were not paying attention.
Anyone remember Senator McCarthy? He tried to warn America & was pretty much laughed at.

Lets sit on our hands AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. What's it going to take to make some of you to see that we are being eaten like an elephant. The Demwits have been chewing away at our country for years, to the point that they don't care if they get caught cheating. Why? Because they know we're only good for sitting on our hand, tucked in the corner.

Y'all better wake up.

I won't give up until President Trump does!
And he isn't going anywhere!
It seems as though the only person fighting for the right for the past 3.5 years has been Trump all by himself...

Reactions: gunman_7

yeah, pretty much, nothing. if biden & harris really f this place up, they'll energize us to really vote GOP in four years. then again, maybe not. here in va the dems really stuck it to us on gun control earlier this year and yet va still voted mostly blue a few days ago.

yeah, pretty much, nothing. if biden & harris really f this place up, they'll energize us to really vote GOP in four years. then again, maybe not. here in va the dems really stuck it to us on gun control earlier this year and yet va still voted mostly blue a few days ago.
What kind of voter turnout did you guys get?

After reading the title to the OP's post, I have to say, that I don't agree that we lost. We didn't lose. The Left has stolen, or at the very least tried to steal this election. If Biden is sworn into office, he will be an illegitimate President.

That is all...

Th
And I say again.......it ain't over until the Supreme Court says it's over......

The Supreme Court doesn't have to hear any case about the election. They can and have cherry picked their cases. Look at how many 2A cases they've refused to hear.

There’s good folks in a position to do something about it that haven’t given up. Namely, President Trump, for starters.

Giving up is a choice. Make a better one.

Reactions: GONE BAD
Ray Charles blind folded can clearly see this election was rigged and I for one hope no matter the outcome in the courts Trump doesn't recognize that Biden won and refuses to leave office on those grounds and I hope thousands of armed Americans stand with him and say FUCK YOU! YOU COMMIE FUCKEN BASTERDS we are not going to turn over this great Nation to a bunch of cheating comie fucks!

I'm kind of hoping Biden wins. If he's giving free healthcare and subsidy checks, I'm quitting my job and riding this wave. The side jobs that pay cash? They mean nothing.

I'm kind of hoping Biden wins. If he's giving free healthcare and subsidy checks, I'm quitting my job and riding this wave. The side jobs that pay cash? They mean nothing.

You won't have to worry about quitting your job, all jobs will go overseas and we will have to live on the crumbs the government gives to us.

I'll find ways to defer as much of my taxable income as possible. If enuf do the same, he will have trouble delivering on his promises. I will close fb. I will drop my cable news subscription, including fox. I will do all I can to support Trump 2024.

Reactions: Aries256
It ain't over. We haven't lost yet. No matter what the vote count is at this time or what Beijing Biden says on CNN, this is tied up in court now. Additionally, there appears to be a preponderance of evidence that this was rigged. The dems may have severely overplayed their hand this time. We will see.

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.

Last time I checked, I live in America. True Patriots don't give up... we expose corruption and shove it up their Ass with the Electoral College! Trump didn't get to where he is at by quitting. Worst case scenario, he dumps everything he has on Biden and every crooked politician on both sides of the isle. If he's going to go out like this, might as well burn it to the ground on the way out!

Biden ahead by 4 mil votes. Does any sane person really think there were that many fraudulent votes???

I just feel helpless
We haven’t lost yet. Copy all posts with evidence of foul play. Pray

Biden ahead by 4 mil votes. Does any sane person really think there were that many fraudulent votes???
Yes. Any reasonable, prudent person capable of critical thinking will come to the conclusion that 4 million fraudulent votes or more are definitely possible. Do you not remember the estimated 3 million votes that were fraudulent for Hillary?

Anyone who can't come to that reasonable conclusion should find somebody to be their legal guardian. Not trying to be ugly, seriously concerned about somebody's mental well-being that on the surface appears they lack critical thinking skills.

While most of us here would like to see Trump win, if it's a fair election free from fraud I believe we would all except the results. We may not like it, but fair is fair and fraud is exactly that

Last edited:
Lost? You must be a sunshine patriot or summer solder.

We've seen resistance and unwillingness to accept a legitimate election for four years. Now they get to see resistance and unwillingness to accept an illigitimate election. File under Be Careful What You Wish For.

When the dust settles, make sure to remind them that they are the ones that wanted it this way.

It's pretty easy to tell who is a closet Democrat and drinks White Claws while shit posting late at night vs those who drink Bourbon and smoke Cubans!

I just feel helpless
The first thing you need to do is quit using the words "lost" and "won". Trump won the election and the Left is trying to steal it from him/us.

The Democrats didn't win shit, anymore than if your truck was stolen from your driveway and the thief is now the new rightful owner.

Reactions: TACC and diverdon
ASGH! Why? Cause all conservatives do is bitch and moan. Nobody has any real leadership. You try to get people to organize and protest or whatever and they always have excuses. And because of that the country will be lost. Man, what if the great people that gave us this country just said, “it’s too cold, I’m going Home?” Or, this is too hard, I need to be on the farm blah blah. Whatever. If they had the world would be a very different place. But they didn’t. They planned and executed. They did something. My point is, nothing will get done because people feel too alienated at this point. Nobody trust the gov in any capacity anymore that I personally know, not even those of us that still work for them. It’s gone and until people are squeezed so hard they have no choice, they have no electricity, no food, no TV whatever then nothing going to change. By that time it will be too late, you will be ruled. Next step? They plan to wipe out conservatives and their thinking. Watch. Will they March you to the train cars? I don’t know but it’s likely coming but by then, you will have been disarmed and your resolve will likely be gone. Except unlike in the 40’s, nobody is going to come save you or America. It’s up to everyone to make the difference. All I ever see is people bitch a d drawing lines in the sand, then when it’s crossed they draw another and scream again not to dare cross that line. Then it happens again and again and every time you lose a little something. Tend to your fam. Get your house in order. You’ll know. I’m out.

PS you want real change? Start local. We need good people running for office. That’s how you weed it out, place good people with good morals in positions from the postal guy to the President. We have allowed evil to grow to where it has infiltrated everything. Be good instead of evil. It will spread. I still believe in a higher power and I believe he has this. Esther 4:14. Read it. Live it.

What do "We" do about it? We continue to live like we have our entire lives. We go to work, we pay taxes, we drive on like normal.

"We" are not the bitches who throw a fit and protest over shit we cant control or change.

Everything will continue like normal until they start passing unjust laws and really messing with us.
We are already in the third quarter. The game will be over by the time thr rest of the people with that train of thought wake up to the fact.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
We are already in the third quarter. The game will be over by the time thr rest of the people with that train of thought wake up to the fact.

So what has changed from 4 years ago? nothing Trump really didn't protect any gun rights he just did not go after them too much. Nothing has changed in the past 12 years. Obama constantly said he was going to take this and take that but he never got much done. Trump did not reverse anything for us. Now Biden will have his few months to do his worse and then Kamala will take over. So well see what she is able to do that no one else could.

So they ban AR-15's then what? They ban standard capacity magazines? You gonna march on Washington???" Let me know what everyone is gonna do.

Oh you think the Military and the LEO's of the country are just gonna stand by and not get involved? Shit most of them will follow orders. That has been proven.

Just think back in the late 1800's early 1900's when they told the cowboys of the wild west they had to start taking their guns off and leave them at the door. I am sure back then people said "WE WILL NOT COMPLY" yet here we are. It has been bred out of us to think the way that we do. We have been outnumbered for so long that we do not even know it. The amount people that do not grow up around firearms or in the country is nothing compared to the city folk who just dont know what they dont know.

We are dinosaurs already gents and the youth of this nation are being raised different. SO in that aspect some of yall's parenting skills killed this nation lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: TorF
ASGH! Why? Cause all conservatives do is bitch and moan. Nobody has any real leadership. You try to get people to organize and protest or whatever and they always have excuses. And because of that the country will be lost. Man, what if the great people that gave us this country just said, “it’s too cold, I’m going Home?” Or, this is too hard, I need to be on the farm blah blah. Whatever. If they had the world would be a very different place. But they didn’t. They planned and executed. They did something. My point is, nothing will get done because people feel too alienated at this point. Nobody trust the gov in any capacity anymore that I personally know, not even those of us that still work for them. It’s gone and until people are squeezed so hard they have no choice, they have no electricity, no food, no TV whatever then nothing going to change. By that time it will be too late, you will be ruled. Next step? They plan to wipe out conservatives and their thinking. Watch. Will they March you to the train cars? I don’t know but it’s likely coming but by then, you will have been disarmed and your resolve will likely be gone. Except unlike in the 40’s, nobody is going to come save you or America. It’s up to everyone to make the difference. All I ever see is people bitch a d drawing lines in the sand, then when it’s crossed they draw another and scream again not to dare cross that line. Then it happens again and again and every time you lose a little something. Tend to your fam. Get your house in order. You’ll know. I’m out.

PS you want real change? Start local. We need good people running for office. That’s how you weed it out, place good people with good morals in positions from the postal guy to the President. We have allowed evil to grow to where it has infiltrated everything. Be good instead of evil. It will spread. I still believe in a higher power and I believe he has this. Esther 4:14. Read it. Live it.
You'll get past this and go into a dark, brooding dark place in your mind. Thats what I did. Your rant here is the same I posted a few months ago on arfcom and I think I caught a warning for trying to organize a, God forbid, militia.

The difference between the Right and the communist Left are the communists are all inclusive and fight, riot, protest, burn and loot as one cohesive movement. I tried to get my neighbors aware and do some recruiting, you know like neighbors did back when the Comanches and Apaches would raid through here, and all I got was the Walmart dumblook. :(

But let me assure you, if that criminal POS Biden and the walking STD factory he chose for VP try and forcibly remove Pres. Trump from the White House like he's been threatening since the day Biden was nominated, he'll see a Trump rally bigger than any he's seen.

Last edited:
SilentStalkr, lead the way and you might be surprised how many follow... or don’t I don’t really know. But telling us ASGH, what does that accomplish. Some here think it’s too late for protests. Organizations have been tried and then those in them are in no fly lists, not because they did anything illegal. I don’t necessarily disagree with you. I don’t know what will happen but I don’t think it’s too late for conservative America. And if it is too late. What’s the worst they’ll do to you, take away your birthday? There’s no better country than the one we are in and I think this past election should raise your spirits because 60 some million people aren’t batshit crazy. I realize there’s a high likelihood of our government tightening control more and more, and I guess it’s a judgement call when it’s too much, but you gotta weigh the problems anarchy has. The solutions aren’t pretty. And many of us have pretty decent lives. The bill of rights was overthrown in the civil war when it was applied to the states, and since then the feds have started interpreting it like it’s a gay poem. But, you still have means to defend yourself, it’s not like bump stocks and pistol braces are even that useful. Do I like it? Hell no. But i don’t see it as the line on the sand and I pray I’m not someone who keeps moving it back.

It’s obvious things are really fucked up, but God has fixed fucked up situations before. You want to do something. Start praying that we do not undergo the test.
But if we do, His will be done. I can’t say America doesn’t deserve it.

I think I remember someone saying, when you lie, lie big.

I know this is a tough time for most everyone here.

But please keep in mind, this isn’t a militia or uprising site. Please do not go down that path here or threads will end up locked or deleted. I’m sure there are other sites more suited for that type of discussion.

Thanks

So what has changed from 4 years ago? nothing Trump really didn't protect any gun rights he just did not go after them too much. Nothing has changed in the past 12 years. Obama constantly said he was going to take this and take that but he never got much done. Trump did not reverse anything for us. Now Biden will have his few months to do his worse and then Kamala will take over. So well see what she is able to do that no one else could.

So they ban AR-15's then what? They ban standard capacity magazines? You gonna march on Washington???" Let me know what everyone is gonna do.

Oh you think the Military and the LEO's of the country are just gonna stand by and not get involved? Shit most of them will follow orders. That has been proven.

Just think back in the late 1800's early 1900's when they told the cowboys of the wild west they had to start taking their guns off and leave them at the door. I am sure back then people said "WE WILL NOT COMPLY" yet here we are. It has been bred out of us to think the way that we do. We have been outnumbered for so long that we do not even know it. The amount people that do not grow up around firearms or in the country is nothing compared to the city folk who just dont know what they dont know.

We are dinosaurs already gents and the youth of this nation are being raised different. SO in that aspect some of yall's parenting skills killed this nation lol.
That wasn't my point. I was eluding to the fact that there have already been "unjust" laws passed that mess with everyone. I also do not agree with being "outnumbered" by non-gun owners- case in point, record gun sales everytime something happens in this country that gets people nervous about the proposition of running out of toilet paper.

The root of the problems about what you're saying now isn't so much a problem of being outnumbered, rather than it being nearly impossible to organize at that scale, and the fact that Silicon Dick Valley "culture" has complete control over American psychology, communications, and most of the world's information.

Do you really think shit would be as bad as it is now, had Silicon Valley and modern internet-based tech been in the midwest instead of the left coast? They're brainwashing the ideaology of the sheeple and newest generation making them slaves to their electronic devices / lifestyle, but they themselves are being controlled by multiple external forces with their own agendas. Some of those "progressive" commie agendas have already played out in numerous places (Portalnd, Seattle, ALL of California). In the PNW, they're destroying everything in their path against the will of citizens, so they can rebuild in a Marxist image. Their handlers' M.O. appears similar to Biden's. The only way that I can see the people truly standing up independently is when they're all starving and cold from long term oppression.

You are right every year we break records for gun sales. So yea people sure love to go buy them but they also vote with people who don’t like them.

zuckerberg it however you say his name is anti gun but spends millions on a heavily armed security team and has a fuck load of weapons.

im Gonna take them but I’m gonna have all of them too.

Yes, California has again given a Democrat the Popular Vote. And once again, the Popular Vote means nothing.

We may have the Senate, we may not, but the blame is on the Republican Party. They didn't want to back Trump and once again gave luke warm support to many races where they didn't think it was worth fighting for votes.

Trump has been on the receiving end of a 4 plus year media assault and still carried just under 50% of the vote.

We voted now we punish. That smart ass actor you like that endorsed Biden. Let them and their studio know they won't get one more cent from you. Same with musicians, athletes, and anyone else who backs Biden and gun control. If you are still wearing Levi's you are supporting gun control.

Reactions: TACC
We haven't lost. Trump has been fighting the deep state for 4 years and isn't going to give up without exercising all options.

Reactions: Blutroop
Did I hear that 1 state had 128,000 ballots tallied and they ALL were votes for Biden? Not 1 vote for Trump????

Is that verifiable?

Did I hear that 1 state had 128,000 ballots tallied and they ALL were votes for Biden? Not 1 vote for Trump????

Is that verifiable?

Dems always profess the undeniable veracity of science and how we should take it at face value.

If such occurred it would just be one of those nuggets of evidence that mathematically would point to fraud.

We can get as excited as we want about it but it is up to Trump to present this in the clearest most iron clad manner possible.

He got our votes.

If he wants our lives he has to give the evidence that warrants it.

He will lose his own, at least as he has grown accustomed to living it, if he doesnt