• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We lost the war on poverty, the war on crime, this proves we also

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
lost the war on drugs. Yea the gov is FUBAR across the board. America,... dry Fucked,... by its own people.

The war on poverty and the war on crime are code words for what's actually the war on the middle class. What you thought the elite was ok with you having nice things and a secure happy confident life?

No that’s not it. There are certain functions that should not be performed by private individuals.

But very few… Bureaucratic creep over the last 100 years has literally flipped The Constitution on its head.

I agree. Democraps expanded government into every aspect of our lives. And that’s why everything costs more and why we are less safe.

But conservative government can be very effective in preventing certain problems.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I agree. Democraps expanded government into every aspect of our lives. And that’s why everything costs more and why we are less safe.

But conservative government can be very effective in preventing certain problems.
Republicans increased the size of .gov and the amount of spending. The republic is dying and we are on the down slope. Watch as the politicians get richer and we all get poorer. They will con the sheep for more control so they can fix the situation, the situation they created to grab more power.

Republicans increased the size of .gov and the amount of spending. The republic is dying and we are on the down slope. Watch as the politicians get richer and we all get poorer. They will con the sheep for more control so they can fix the situation, the situation they created to grab more power.

In terms of the wars on poverty and crime Republicans are not to blame.

Government ruins everything.

oh fuck, I bet it was the government that put beans on chili and invented MILS
now it all makes sense

1710363350080.png

Two wings of the same bird now. Doesn't matter who started it, the republic won't be here in the end. I feel like Trump will win and the unelected bureaucrats will drive the country off a cliff to show how bad Trump is. Thus leading into a Civil War by 2027.

Reactions: NoDopes
seems to me the problem of having narcan everywhere is not a drug problem. it is a "social" problem. the willingness to use and abuse any drug,including etoh,is an action undertaken in a deliberate way. can the willingness or the stupidity to OD be fixed by prohibition? history doesn't show that. the destruction of traditional institutions; family,church,schools etc seems to be the culprit. those things are being deliberately destroyed by the NWO. can they be fixed? i wouldn't bet on it. maybe rebuild after the coming total collapse.

Two wings of the same bird now. Doesn't matter who started it, the republic won't be here in the end. I feel like Trump will win and the unelected bureaucrats will drive the country off a cliff to show how bad Trump is. Thus leading into a Civil War by 2027.

Everyone says I am crazy (and I don't argue), but I see Trump losing the election, sleepy Joe winning in a landslide again with 90 bajillion votes, the most in history ever even beating 2020

and THAT sending us into a civil war...

The way the stage has been set, playing Trump as the all American patriot loving president, those evil maga republicans will start the war over Trumps false claims he won. This setup is even better than Jan 6

Everyone says I am crazy (and I don't argue), but I see Trump losing the election, sleepy Joe winning in a landslide again with 90 bajillion votes, the most in history ever even beating 2020

and THAT sending us into a civil war...

The way the stage has been set, playing Trump as the all American patriot loving president, those evil maga republicans will start the war over Trumps false claims he won. This setup is even better than Jan 6

Eric Coomer enters the chat. "Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f-----g sure of that!”

Reactions: mtrmn
China had a fairly simple solution a hundred years ago with their drug problem, they simply rounded up and executed all the drug dealers, put the addicts into treatment(admittedly their treatment was probably different than a trip to a house in Miami) and the problem was solved.

Reactions: NoDopes and 375fan
don't esp agree on that method but it did and would work. turkey,i think at one time,had possession as a capital crime.

With a population of ~350 million people, it can be clearly foretold that the next election shall be won by the DEMONcrats by at least 785 million votes. Then the mail-in-ballots shall begin to arrive, via trains.

You saw it here first.

Secondly, how many actual people who've administered 'Narcan' to someone whom NEEDED it because of second-hand contact or actual innocuous innocent reasons? It's my opinion, that those are the ONLY reasons where narcan type stuff should be administered. All else 'pays their money and takes their chances....'

I'm gentle, welcoming, and forgiving that way.

You can't regulate people that aren't willing to regulate themselves. So you'll never 'win the war on drugs' any more than you can win the war on alcohol.

I feel some element of pity for people, whether by genetics, poor parenting, high school and college exposure, who got hooked on alcohol but I have zero fucks to give for an adult, whether some housewife hooked on Xanax or some mechanic or tradesman or a real estate broker thats hooked on coke or meth.

I had a mechanic buddy thats in his sixties that came over to my house and left it reeking of some burned chemical, either meth or coke, probably meth. That means he was hitting the pipe as he drove up. F-u-c-k him. Trash.

If he had some terminal disease or even a drinking problem, I would be a friend he could call on but I don't want some idiot tweaker around me.

Last edited:
You can't regulate people that aren't willing to regulate themselves. So you'll never 'win the war on drugs' any more than you can win the war on alcohol.

I feel some element of sorrow for people, whether by genetics, poor parenting, high school and college exposure, who got hooked on alcohol but I have zero fucks to give for an adult, whether some housewife hooked on Xanax or some mechanic or tradesman or a real estate broker thats hooked on coke or meth.

I had a mechanic buddy thats in his sixties that came over to my house and left it reeking of either meth or coke, probably meth. That means he was hitting the pipe as he drove up. F-u-c-k him. Trash.

If he had some terminal disease or even a drinking problem, I would be a friend he could call on but I don't want some idiot tweaker around me.

People of his ilk commit most of the crime. The way you deal with them is to lock them up all the time for petty shit. One day they’ll get tired of the treatment and go straight. But it often takes multiple stints in prison to convince them.

I think stupid people used to live short lives. Oh those poor folks, we could have done better for them.

But the reality - I mean the true reality - is that humanity is due for a culling. We as a species can not carry 50% on the backs of the other 50%. You want to weigh 300 lbs and have the rest of us pay for your weight loss drugs, so you can buy more Soda? Here, I know, we'll all chip in on Narcan so you can shoot up again tomorrow.

I wonder if 400 years ago, any civilization that wanted to survive would allow any of the crap that advertises itself as 'caring' or 'supportive' or any of that. You want to just sit here and eat? OK, here's a mutton leg, we'll be back in a couple days. The wolf packs were bigger back then for a reason.

China had a fairly simple solution a hundred years ago with their drug problem, they simply rounded up and executed all the drug dealers, put the addicts into treatment(admittedly their treatment was probably different than a trip to a house in Miami) and the problem was solved.

CCP says everything happy arr the time. No drugs here in the communist utopia of China.

Meanwhile in other news.....

It was really pretty complex, read up on the opium wars. Guess who was really behind it all. I think you may find things have not changed much.

One other thing I will say if you give that Narcan stuff to someone hold on to your ass you are in for a wild ride. Aside from all the withdraw packed into one moment, they can get pretty darn nasty and start swinging. Usually with no form of filter, bust their arm or hand, no big deal they just keep swinging.

That is one thing no one ever talks about with that stuff. It is not a good ride. If the heart is still working wait for EMS.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
People of his ilk commit most of the crime. The way you deal with them is to lock them up all the time for petty shit. One day they’ll get tired of the treatment and go straight. But it often takes multiple stints in prison to convince them.
I'm not dope savvy but the former mechanic buddy tweaked so bad, even an Asbergers could pick up on it. Teeth grinding, lip smacking, rocking back and forth, etc.

We went and ate breakfast one time and when he wasn't fidgeting and rearranging things on the table he finally sat on his hands to keep them still and began rocking in place while waiting for the waitress.

It was embarrasing, like I was eating with Rain Man. But being in a rural cafe, I bet half the people in there were methbillies.

It’s sad to watch. Meth and Heroin are responsible for much of our social dysfunction.

Social policy assumes that the public is sober and can think rationally. This isn’t so. And that’s why we are in this mess.

It’s sad to watch. Meth and Heroin are responsible for much of our social dysfunction.

Social policy assumes that the public is sober and can think rationally. This isn’t so. And that’s why we are in this mess.
Heroins made a comeback out here. There is a whole 'village', a once affluent developement with it's own boat marina and restuarant here on Lake Travis that is now a culture of musician/drug addicts.

All kinds of drama happens there. No last names: Big John, Little John, Crazy John, Big Sharon, Skinny Sharon... As one person told me, don't ever trust them or turn your back on them.

• Sad
The contrast between a big city taken over by drugs vs a small town is interesting. In the former, the drug scene is a subculture. Everyone knows it’s there and they try to avoid it and for the most part it doesn’t affect them. In the latter, it’s in your face. It’s direct competitor. It affects everyone and their daily lives.

BTW the war on drugs was a huge profit center for the MIC. that and iraq were good live round training grounds. don't think it worked for them. too many combat vets kicked out for vax refusal,afgan exit abortion,grooming the military. seems to me most vets have washed their hands of the NWO,at least the younger generations.

As a nation, we have long since won the war on intelligence. We have defeated and destroyed the national IQ. Dimmercrats have worked to insure when this nation is destroyed once and for all, the fuckwits who live in America will have no idea the end has arrived. The population will be 80% complete fucking dipshits and druggies who are educated to a 2nd grade level and are as fucking stupid as the average Palestinian in Gaza.

Paying welfare to sluts to have kids and trash to sit at home stoned did not reduce poverty not one fucking bit. LBJ was a fucking leftist asshole simply buying votes.

Emptying prisons and letting the garbage of humanity run fucking wild in the streets did not reduce crime.

Lowering the education standards to a level where the average inner-city yard ape can get a diploma for peddling dope, fathering kids and stealing from white kids has not produced a single fucking useful human being in the last 50 years.

Not one Dimmercrat led or prepared solution to a problem since the fucking Great Depression has improved the lives or quality or this country, except maybe the Rural Electrification Program. The problem with the REP is that we now have electrified 99% of the nation and the program shows no signs of stopping or shrinking. They have no fucking intention of ending it, EVER. It will go on like the fucking March of Dimes, for all eternity grubbing money to solve problems we already solved.

The best thing about March 14th of any year is celebrating the death of Karl Marx.........................................................

The fuck they’re not. Both shitty sides of dc have been guilty of making everything worse over the last 50 years(at least). Everyone in dc is complicit and part of the problem

reps instigated the war on drugs,iraq and have gone along with gov bailout,obama wars,anti 2A moves. have voted R every time after 68 except 1 other time. hasn't fixed anything.

25 years ago, when Commiefornia was under Republican governance, we were locking up everyone for everything on a state budget that was a fourth of what it is today. Crime was low. Life was good. Now it all went to shit completely due to democrap policies. They have enjoyed a supermajority for over a decade. It’s all their fault.