• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We need a conspiracy theory section

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
I know for a fact that agents from federal government have broken into my home and placed GPS enabled tracking threads into my underwear so that they won't have a hard time finding me when the time comes to kidnap me and force me into a slave labor/re-education/concentration camp in the mojave desert.

Seems a waste to talk about it anywhere other than a dedicated section. We could also post the best places online for tin foil and patterns for making the most secure headgear.

Re: We need a conspiracy theory section

Actually, I think the conspiracy theorists comments can/will potentially bring down a site like this.

In this political climate, anti-government rhetoric, coupled with wild accusations and gun culture isn't going to look good to the Feds. That kinda shit should be taken offline over the phone, email but not on this site. Say what you want, but sites like these are probably not viewed favorably by the new adminstration.

Make no mistake-- speech is under attack with this administration as are the bloggers, dissenters and opposition in other mediums.

I'm sure there's more than a few BATF operations that look at the content of this and other sites, link open source information, aliases, handles, etc. to cases that they are tracking.. We should always be aware of who's READING these threads as well and that once its on the Internet-- it's out there forever.

Just my .02cents.

Core

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....was that "grape" kool-aide ?</div></div>

"Spiked"

I think we need a zombie/martian section also. The gov't has been hiding these martians in Nevada for years so they can release them to attack us and take over the country.

and we all know the dead are coming back to attack, hey maybe we can ask Oswald who killed JFK when he comes back as a zombie-Zombie tell no lies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Usenet alt.rec.conspiracy

That's the place!
</div></div>

LOL

Ohhhh the insanity!

I think it's a great idea. Anyone who posts on it get banned for life! Darwin at work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No !

Keep the Kooks off the Hide, that is my motto. </div></div>

yet we have Boltripper

didn't Arch have one of these?

True story:

In my line of work you run across some goofy stuff in fraudulent claims. Not as often as when I was in LE but odd the same.

Had a guy file a vandalism claim with us and the file got referred to me. Apparently the local police were conspiring to get our policyholder. What the "Police" would do was break in his trailer and in his vehicle and leave jars of unopened urine and fecal matter. Apparently the police department's goal was contaminate him with bacteria and therefore would have "gotten him".

Long story short we denied the claim.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAMCIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HELL NO </div></div>

THat about sums it up for me.

With all the "stories" circulating here lately my bs meter is smokin'.

You are actually admitting to playing with his UNDIES?????

Nah, the "government" has me keeping the battery packs in the silverwear drawer. Its a remote battery. Top secret stuff... Cant comment anymore on, i am afraid i have already said to much.

I actually like the idea of a conspiracy theory thread, be a good place to get some comic relief from the serious issues going on today. But it seems like no one really wants to post there theories.

Vampire section too. The gubbamint has be breeding vampires too!!! They command the zombie armies, everybody knows that. The martians aren't the problem, they are slaves to th Fringans from "Planet-X", who are vampires. They entered into an unholy alliance with the Carter administration (The martians are Lycans, they sent one of their assassins, a were-bunny to get Carter, hence the whole "Banzai Bunny" incedent) they missed, and now were all gonna be up to our asses in aliens, vampires, and zombies!!!
Wherz mi meds???? NURSE!!!!!

The only conspiracy is the International Bankers and Globalist who have conspired to destroy the Free Nation of America... no theory just a fact.

Maybe you need to go ole natural... send your underwear to someone living in a big city like DC... that'll get you a free education...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know for a fact that agents from federal government have broken into my home and placed GPS enabled tracking threads into my underwear so that they won't have a hard time finding me when the time comes to kidnap me and force me into a slave labor/re-education/concentration camp in the mojave desert.

Seems a waste to talk about it anywhere other than a dedicated section. We could also post the best places online for tin foil and patterns for making the most secure headgear.</div></div>

anyone ever read David Eyck? he comes up with some far out shit...and I guess there are folks ou there that take it seriously...check it out...it'll be fun.

I heard that Milli Vanilli is selling uranium to the owner of Rosco's Chicken and Waffle in Los Angeles...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that Milli Vanilli is selling uranium to the owner of Rosco's Chicken and Waffle in Los Angeles... </div></div>
snopes debunked that one long ago