• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s We squandered their efforts….

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    47311753-1AF0-4C46-85F0-DF78E20A6A52.jpeg

Bender isn't the only person aware of this.
    Most people involved in it are "good men".
    Most of these good men have no idea what they have sworn fealty to.
    It is rooted and grounded in the occult. That is a fact.
    Washington wasn't a Christian, he was a deist. Big difference.
    My stepfather was very involved in masonry. Did lots of gratis stuff for Shriners Hospital with his company and yes he was a good man and fine American.

Knowing him does not square with the “vibes” of the organization.

Bender isn't the only person aware of this.
    Most people involved in it are "good men".
    Most of these good men have no idea what they have sworn fealty to.
    It is rooted and grounded in the occult. That is a fact.
    Washington wasn't a Christian, he was a deist. Big difference.
    Regardless of his belie system (and I agree with you) it likely boils down to, no Washington, no United States. He was that critical.

For a good read try His Excellency George Washington.

As
    to the occult, there are many variations of occult, not all evil. It can be the study of principles like level/plumb/square and how they apply.

My stepfather was very involved in masonry. Did lots of gratis stuff for Shriners Hospital with his company and yes he was a good man and fine American.

Knowing him does not square with the “vibes” of the organization.
    My father was a Mason and Shiriner. Rode our horses in the parades and all. Most of his friends were as well and they were all the generation that saved us from Hitler. Good men.

There are many levels of Freemasonry. At the lower levels its mostly ritual and ceremony with a study of some of the principles., I believe.

Regardless of his belie system (and I agree with you) it likely boils down to, no Washington, no United States. He was that critical.

For a good read try His Excellency George Washington.

As
    to the occult, there are many variations of occult, not all evil. It can be the study of principles like level/plumb/square and how they apply.

My father was a Mason and Shiriner. Rode our horses in the parades and all. Most of his friends were as well and they were all the generation that saved us from Hitler. Good men.

There are many levels of Freemasonry. At the lower levels its mostly ritual and ceremony with a study of some of the principles., I believe.

All occult is evil at its root.
    There are two powers, only two. Man's good is filthy rags. No man can serve two masters.
    Don't listen to me. Listen to the writings of such Masons as Albert Pike.
    Most have no idea what they signed up for, and only those high up in the organization, knows the truth.
    Yeah, yeah, I know, "But they do good things."
    Ok.

Yes. Washington gave us the United States.

Reactions: Snipe260