• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We sure dodged a bullet today people....

Time to install the stair lift.
1616174950770.png

And invocation of the 25th Amendment in 3,2,1. Or is it even necessary after he told us that Knee Pads Harris is President?
KPH is at least prepared to fall down: 1) got practice, 2) has already purchased knee pads

Reactions: Redheeler
Wait till the G8 meet and Putin grabs Biden by the neck and makes him look like a old rag doll.

That’s what they are proof testing the hologram for lol

It’s much more streamlined for the teleprompter guy to type it in and have the hologram preform it, than have “the big guy” read it, as he has proven defective many times.

If ho comes to Texas she should stay out of Fort Worth.

She will see protesters.

Reactions: candyx
Didnt you guys see the dog he kept tripping on?

Damn dog.

Notice how all his buddies came to the rescue?
As a matter of fact, that was the first thing I noticed. The one guy stopped, then was like...well, I guess I best check on him in case the carpet is getting ruined.

It's a surprise a dog would hang out with him.

They are normally a better judge of character.

The Biden's are seated together at a nice restaurant and the waiter comes over to take their orders:

He says to Mrs. Biden, " Good evening Dr. Biden. Have you decided on an entrée ?"

"Yes", she replies. " I'll have the New York strip steak, medium rare"

"Very good" says the waiter, " And... for the vegetable ?"

She answers, " Oh, he'll have the same ."

Wonder if he will get this treatment....

inspiring! his refusal to give up and keep climbing, despite falling down many times along the way!!!