• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Weaponized Math Poster.

Jack Master

Smile and Dial
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2018
Here
www.snipershide.com
Get you Gravity Ballistics (Weaponized Math) Posters here. <--- Link

With the help of Frank @lowlight and Marc @Enough Said we have put together this Weaponized Math Poster for your Range or Reloading room.

1657213137585.png

This poster will show you how to use weaponized math and walk you through the steps to use it.

Weaponized Math is a way to calculate your rifle's drop (try dope) with reasonable accuracy. This system estimates your bullets drop with a relationship between gravity and time of flight. Weaponized math will put your bullet on a reasonable sized steel target without using a calculator or a ballistic program. Typically, your try dope will be plus or minus 1MOA of your actual drop (trued data).

This is a great addition to your shooting range to help you patrons get on target or for art in your reloading room.

24" tall x 36" wide on 9mil - glossy paper - Poster Only (No Frame) - Limited Quantity Available

Shipping of unsigned posters will happen the First and Third week of the Month.
Shipping of signed posters will happen after Frank can sign them - Date TBD - (estimated Aug 30th)

For orders outside the United states, or to Alaska and Hawaii please contact us (email) about an order and shipping costs.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I can still order one of these?
Don't need the one signed in blood - just the standard issue will do...

• Haha
Reactions: db2000
Looks like they’re gone! Damn would have loved to snag one!

got it , now I have to find a wall in the house with that much space to hang it on .

I'm down for one.
Awaiting the next run.

In for one or two.

Like money sitting on the table...