• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weapons in Ukraine conflict

z7.jled

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2014
Tampa, FL
I know they have been fighting for a long time but I recently started paying close attention and have browsed them web for stories, images, videos of the “front” to understand the conditions.

I was very surprised to see many brands that we discuss on the hide being employed in eastern Ukraine.

A Russian “fsb” sniper team with a suppressed ai axmc 338 with a nightforce scope

A female Ukrainian sniper with a cadex rifle topped off with a gen ii razor

Daniel defense, bcm and various AR’s

A Ukrainian sniper competition where I saw athlon, khales, vortex and nightforce scopes represented

I probably should not be surprised, but I am surprised to see our hobby gear getting put to real work in Ukraine. I was very surprised that the “fsb” team was using an ai, they also had a kestrel

If you haven’t looked, explore the web and see what is going on, looks like life is gonna suck a whole lot more in Ukraine very soon

If you haven't stocked-up w/ammo...DO IT NOW! Shit was starting to get re-stocked, albeit, still more than I wanted to pay. So, with plane loads of our ammo leaving the country, shit's gonna get scarce again.
Just saying. Luckily, I'm still GtG. Mac

Sleepy Joe needs to protect his son's interest.
Oh forgot sleepy Joe knew nothing about slezy jrs Ukraine dealings.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So, what ammo types are we supplying?

7.62x39, 5.45x39, 50BMG ??? The containers that I saw where all green sanitized, and didn't have the usual markings that the US or NATO uses.

Russians with ai watch the video for more info, remote cameras for observation from trenches, counter drone “gun” (some electronic warfare backpack unit)

Ukrainian with cadex images included

Attachments

• EFCC0615-5FA2-402B-AA85-20FA4951B06E.png
    EFCC0615-5FA2-402B-AA85-20FA4951B06E.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
  • 94C37E1D-A3C8-4632-81D2-51E76FCCD48A.png
    94C37E1D-A3C8-4632-81D2-51E76FCCD48A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 154
  • 8147F6D1-468D-4AA9-8AC8-7F292875EF3A.png
    8147F6D1-468D-4AA9-8AC8-7F292875EF3A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 152
  • 40689C61-F3C2-4DD5-A887-375824508DDF.png
    40689C61-F3C2-4DD5-A887-375824508DDF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
War and preparing for war is something everybody loves to pile in on for the money.
I wonder if the French are supplying both sides or if nobody wants any French stuff anymore?

If you haven't stocked-up w/ammo...DO IT NOW! Shit was starting to get re-stocked, albeit, still more than I wanted to pay. So, with plane loads of our ammo leaving the country, shit's gonna get scarce again.
Just saying. Luckily, I'm still GtG. Mac

Reactions: 10ring'r
O
War and preparing for war is something everybody loves to pile in on for the money.
I wonder if the French are supplying both sides or if nobody wants any French stuff anymore?
Oh, I don't know, French weapons should be pretty pristine, right?

Only dropped once. Should be good to go. 😆

Reactions: FWoo45
Russians with ai watch the video for more info, remote cameras for observation from trenches, counter drone “gun” (some electronic warfare backpack unit)

Ukrainian with cadex images included

Why are the snipers moving into position during the day......

Kinda dumb in my book.

Doc

Why are the snipers moving into position during the day......

Kinda dumb in my book.

Doc

It's a moot point. If Russia decides to move, they're all going to get rolled.

On the bright side tho, looks like there will be some sweet battlefield pick ups.

Reactions: Doc68
Ia there a scenerio that 0lays out where Russian sanctions are lifted, and primers, ammo, and surplus Ak's flow like cheap wine into our country again?

WARSAW (Reuters) -U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced on Friday the planned sale of 250 Abrams tanks to Poland, as Washington moves to strengthen the defences of a key eastern European ally amid a mounting threat of war between neighboring Ukraine and Russia

9299C1E1-C507-4B5B-949F-B454387C2B23.jpeg

This has been in the works. So months before the media jumped on the recent Russia,Russia,Russia train the US was already planning on selling Poland tanks.