• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weather Flow Meter issues

warnera1102

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2020
So my weatherflow meter stopped sending wind information. The unit connects fine to the phone and displays all the other information ( DA,Temp and etc) but not wind.
Has anyone seen this before?

Interesting, mine is several years old and still working like new. What app are you pairing it too?

It didn't work with either the weatherflow or strelok.
This sounds trivial but .. I'ma try a new battery and see

Check the battery and if there's any question, feed it a fresh, legit, Energizer or Duracell.

I use mine with Strelok Pro all the time and it works great... after I figured out that the shitty Amazon shady/bootleg batteries my dumbass was using were trash, and responsible for some issues I had with it fucking up from time to time.

I don't have any idea how long batteries last so I carry spares and will throw in a fresh one before my next 2-day.

Mine still tends to read a few degrees warm (due to usually hanging off my tripod/binos in the sun), but otherwise, works great. In Strelok I set wind direction manually, and point the weather meter into the wind... voila.

Reactions: warnera1102