• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Weatherby® Launches 18i Limited

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Weatherby® Launches 18i Limited

Sheridan, WY –
    October 12, 2023. The 18i Limited is a small batch, high-end Weatherby shotgun that you don’t want to miss. It features a hand-polished receiver with a custom engraving by Italian artist Bottega Incisioni di Cesare Giovanelli. The engravings’ 24-karat gold inlays and accents bring amazing craftsmanship to the Weatherby lineup. The stock is high-quality exhibition grade walnut that is unique to each and every shotgun. The 18i Limited is built on Weatherby’s proven inertia recoil reloading system and is set up on the Crio Plus choke system. The 18i line of shotguns are designed and tested by Weatherby and crafted by some of the best Italian gunmakers in the world. Limited quantities will be offered in this design, available in 12 ga and 20 ga. MSRP $3,099.
    pastedGraphic.png

Features

• 24-Karat Gold Inlay
    • Exhibition-grade Walnut Wood
    • One Piece Receiver
    • Reliable Inertia Recoil Reloading System
    • Shim Adjustable Stock for Custom Shooter Fitment
    • Ergonomic Textured Grip
    • Full-length Ventilated Top Rib
    • LPA Fiber Sights
    • Chrome Lined Bore
    • Metal Trigger Guard Assembly
    • 5 Crio Plus Choke Tubes (cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified, full) with included storage case and choke wrench
    • 4+1 (2+1 with included magazine limiting plug)

Learn more at www.weatherby.com

“The 18i Limited has most everything someone would expect from a high-end Weatherby. From the exhibition grade wood to the exquisite engraving on the metalwork, this shotgun is one I am extremely proud to introduce. We’ve had a lot of beautiful shotguns in our line-up over the years but this one may just rival some of the best to ever bear the Weatherby name.” -Adam Weatherby

About Weatherby

Founded in 1945, Weatherby, Inc. is a family-owned company that continues to fuel the passion of hunters and shooters around the globe by building some of the world’s finest firearms. With a legacy of setting new standards in ballistics and performance, the company is committed to redefining excellence on the range and in the field. The Weatherby line features the new Model 307, legendary Mark V rifles (production and custom), accessible and popular Vanguard® rifles as well as shotguns like the Orion®, Element® and 18i®. Weatherby’s premium ammunition and shooting accessories are also the choice for discerning shooters worldwide. The company is based in Sheridan, WY and invites all hunters and shooters to follow them on social media at @weatherbyinc on Facebook and Instagram. For more information about Weatherby, please visit weatherby.com.

Contact

For media inquiries reach out to Tyler Grethen, Marketing Manager: [email protected]

pastedGraphic_1.png
    pastedGraphic_2.png

And I wonder who makes it for them as they don’t manf themselves. Like Charles Daly’s.

“Inertial” says to me Benelli/Beretta but I have no direct knowledge. Just a guess.