• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weatherflow and 4dof

Matt15598

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
Question for the group. I just got the weather flow meter for Christmas. I can't get it to connect to the hornady app. Bluetooth is on and meter is working . Anyone have any suggestions? This is an android phone if that matters.

Question for the group. I just got the weather flow meter for Christmas. I can't get it to connect to the hornady app. Bluetooth is on and meter is working . Anyone have any suggestions? This is an android phone if that matters.
I do not know whether the Android phone matters, but the weather flow meter does work with 4DOF on an iPhone xsmax. NOTE - you have to hit "pair" the meter on the 4DOF main display page.

I noticed if the weatherflow was connected to the ballistic arc app it wouldn’t connect to 4dof. So I closed BallisticsARC app. Then after you hit pair meter on 4dof app it has a connect device section. I hit the button on the weatherflow to make sure its on then swipe where it has the connect device section and it finds it

LC I think you hit the nail on the head. I was going back and forth between the two apps making sure that the device was working and it wasn't connecting. I got home tonight and only opened 4dof Sure enough connection.

Reactions: LC 6.5 Shooter