• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes weaver 3-10x40

Re: weaver 3-10x40

I am looking at this scope as well. I plan buying this or the the Bushnell Elite 3200 10x with the Mil adjustments this week. Is the Weaver worth the 50% price premium?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lostinthewoods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking at this scope as well. I plan buying this or the the Bushnell Elite 3200 10x with the Mil adjustments this week. Is the Weaver worth the 50% price premium? </div></div>

Good question maybe frank will chime in with a comment.....

I haven't finished the review, the video gods just haven't been lining up in my favor... but I did move the Weaver to a different rifle today and shoot it, rezeroed, and checked it on a small scale, and it worked great.

For a $300 optic it is well worth the money. I think they did a pretty good job with it.

It's smaller than I would like for a centerfire but it a good choice for something like a .22, .17HMR, or even an AR type rifle. Definitely a worthwhile hunting scope being a 3-10X.

But so far I have about 200 round under it, and I it is working well.

I got a Midway flyer in todays mail and it was listed at $399.00, I believe the Sale price attached to the SH link ends this month. Better hustle if you want one.