• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Weaver 3-15x50 FFP EMDR # 800363

GONIF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2011
PHOENIX ,AZ
I want to buy the Weaver 3-15x50 FFP EMDR rifle scope .Can I get one delivered for $625.00 ? I would like a better scope but funds are very tight now and I may not need more scope to begin with . I'm hopeing one of the sight vendors/sponsors can do it .

Re: Weaver 3-15x50 FFP EMDR # 800363

The best price I can find is $750-10% = $675 + S&H. Where did you find it for $625 shipped?

Optics Planet has them for $699.99 delivered . I never said I found them for $625.00 landed.My budget is very tight due to a C*nt in pumps and alimoney. I was hopeing to get the scope and rings for a flat top AR for $700.00 landed .I started out with high hopes of a LaRue OBR with a Bushnell elite HDMR ( group buy )but it ain't gonna happen . Got the CMMG .308 custom rifle and looking to mount the Weaver 800363 on it and live with that setup for a 2 years when the blood sucking stops and life as I knew it resumes .I was hopeing a site sponsor /vendor had a deal for S H members .

$675. delivered if you pay with a check or money order is the best we can do.

thanks for the tip . If I can get Midway to throw in the shipping I'm in .I want to use a Credit card on this purchase . looking to do this now .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GONIF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My budget is very tight due to a C*nt in pumps and alimoney.</div></div>

Thanks, I was feeling a bit down about being unmarried and quasi-single.

No problem,glad my situation benifits someone .Can't live with them ,can't live without them .Just can't figure them out . <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GONIF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My budget is very tight due to a C*nt in pumps and alimoney.</div></div>

Thanks, I was feeling a bit down about being unmarried and quasi-single. </div></div>

Got the scope from Midway with the code for $75.00 off .