• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes weaver 4x20x50 tactical

22dasher

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
Im beating myself up trying to decide between the 3x15 or the 4x20....
I much prefer the reticle of the 3x15.... but i feel i would find the power range of the 4x20 better suited to what i need......
Can anyone that has had any experience of the mildot reticle on the 4x20 give me their opinions....good or bad..many thanks...
22dasher.

Re: weaver 4x20x50 tactical

Just a heads up...I saw on another thread that they have a new 4-20 that will be coming out soon that is mil/mil if that is any interest to you. If you're in no hurry it might be worth waiting for although it does not have your preferred reticle.

Im kinda with you in that I would prefer the EMDR as well. I like the having half mil marks.

just food for thought.

heres a link to check out, if you havent already...

http://swfa.com/Weaver-Tactical-Rifle-Scopes-C1815.aspx

This will be going on a walking varminter......the 3-15 is likely fine....but i do like the extra power on top for going to the range...i just feel that the power range is more flexible...
I did see the mil version.....i have to say i feel if they offered the 4-20 in the emdr illum it would be a hot seller.

Mike.....
Although i live in canada.....could you ship the scope to maine?

Also note that the 4-20 has about half the elevation of the 3-15 EMDR version, 55MOA as opposed to 100MOA.

I have two of the 4x20x50 tacticals. The glass is very good on both. Both track excellent. The reticle is a little thick at 20x but my eyes aren't the best anymore so I kind of like that. Lots of eye relief also. Over all I'm very pleased with mine.