• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Weaver Military Pricing?

DP425

I’d rather be sleeping
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
MI
Do they have it? I'm in the market for some lower-mid priced scopes for some rifles I've picked up this year for great prices. Not really looking to order a USO to toss on my $600.00 700P

Re: Weaver Military Pricing?

No Weaver does not offer military discount, however, several other scope companies do. Just contact them and ask. By the way i call weaver about the discount twice. No joy

John

Scott at Liberty Optics has great prices to begin with and he may offer an AD discount. Give him a call.

I think Vortex offers mil discounts on their PST line also various vendors will work with you on price if you ask nice. However you're asking for a discount on scopes that are already relatively affordable so I wouldn't expect anything substantial.

The weaver 3-10 mil mil is 300$ at midway and if you surf around you can find 20-30$ off coupon codes. IIRC there is a 50$ off 500 coupon out there somewhere too if you decide on the 769$ FFP weaver.

If we can be of help let me know. We have some Weaver Tactical scopes in stock. Also an other great scope is the Vortex PST for the price.

We have a used Weaver TAC Scope.

Mike @ CST