• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weaver T 10 ?

I opened my safe the other day to oil my rifles and my old .243 I built in high school wears a Weaver T-10. That sucker must be 40 years old, anyway I looked through the scope and I can tell you for sure mine isn't nitrogen purged any more! The seal had failed in the last few years and the scope has fogged.

I opened my safe the other day to oil my rifles and my old .243 I built in high school wears a Weaver T-10. That sucker must be 40 years old, anyway I looked through the scope and I can tell you for sure mine isn't nitrogen purged any more! The seal had failed in the last few years and the scope has fogged.
Thanks, same thing here, looking to get it repaired...

Company has n California specializes in T Weavers.

It's well worth fixing.

Great scopes.

Same thing here with a 16x. It's like the seal(s) have dried up. Need to get it fixed, great P. dogging scope on a 22-250.