• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Weaver T 36 or T24

Re: Weaver T 36 or T24

I have one T-36 that I've used for a couple years now and I just bought another one for another rifle. I like them very much and I like the accuracy and repeatbility of the adjustment knobs.

When I do load development at 100 yards, it's a lot of fun being able to place the target dot on the target at the exact same place every time. For benchrest purposes or f-class comps, the T-36 is a great scope. For anything else, it's useless.

I have a Weaver T24 on my Brno #4 and it works great. 1/8 clicks 1/8 dot I am able to focus down to 25 yrds without issue and have plenty of field of view at that distance. I can see bullet holes comfortable at 100 and can make them out at 200 (little more work) the one thing I do notice is that the eye relief is a little more critical then other scopes i own. elevation is 60 min which allows me to get out to 200 without having to get a 20 moa rail or burris zee rings. Overall I am please with the choice...

How ever i would like to look through a 36x just to see. Not sure what that would be like with a 1 inch tub.

Trevor

For BR get a 36 power i have used and owned both the 24 power is great for F Class but for benchrest with the 22's the Weaver T36 with 1/16 dot and cross hair is hard to beat for price and perfoirmance. I used 2 weaver T 36's for years in Open F Class from 300 to 1200 yards with no problem at all and they worked when other well known brands of scopes were being sent back to the US for repair. For the price they are the best scope available for benchrest or precision shooting.

Thank to for your shairing experience and opinions. Now I buried the decide with it already. I have to think for 24 or 36 because of 36 may too much for 50-100 yards but I will think it twice.
Thank to Sig 685, Trever and Wild_bill for your comments.

Well, my new T-36 was delivered today and the box says it's a 1/8 MOA target dot. Maybe down under that have different ones.

Who makes Weaver scopes now? Couldn't find any website for Weaver. Reason I ask is I've got a T-10 that the front obj. is loose. Is their warranty still good?