• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Website Error?

Marksman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2008
Michigan
Can anyone help me out with this error? Whenever I try to open the website from Firefox (most recent version), I get the following pop up.

wfsx9KJ.jpg

It looks like there's some cookie or tracker that isn't working right. I can get to the site by opening a private browsing tab though.

Can anyone help me out with this error? Whenever I try to open the website from Firefox (most recent version), I get the following pop up.

wfsx9KJ.jpg

It looks like there's some cookie or tracker that isn't working right. I can get to the site by opening a private browsing tab though.
Log out and log back in. In another thread frank explained the issue. Just some server side stuff.

up on the history tab of Mozilla there is a clear temp data tab, clear cookies and the rest along with logins, then try again.

Log out of the site, clear your browser cache and cookies and log back in.
Failing that specifically delete the cookies for snipershide.com and try again.